Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

After just buying a BenQ FP241W 2 months ago, I've already upgraded to a Sharp 32GP1U. Best decision of my life! Especially for the epic price of $999!

[ IMG]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/650/sharpieeb7.jpg[/ IMG]

This looks like the same furniture used in NYU dorms....

3007WFP-HC and an XPS M1330
desk3007.jpg

XPX M1330's
xpsm1330.jpg

which mousepad is that? model#?

I never mentioned it was computer based. The DVR is hidden in the attic. Good luck to whoever wants to go up there. First you need a ladder, which I don't even keep in the house, 2nd It's really dark up there, 3rd you can barely crawl up there, and 4th Its Super hot!. I'm talking South Florida weather hot.

Spying on neighbors? Get real.

Judging by that BADASS setup, nice truck w/ blingin rims, NICE camera setup, "Boyz" in nick, and being down here in the 305 area, I'd say you're a farmer? hehe ;)

Sick setup man, that's exactly what I'd have (very similar) when I get my place soon. What's with all the extra shit though, is that a decicated server you're running or what?

what type of leds are you using behind the monitor? I'm looking to put some behind mine and I'm not sure of what to use.

A set of Dioders from Ikea. Won a $100 gift certificate from work and after buying a new computer chain I still had like $50 left so I bought them for fun. Cool little things. Multiple colors and you can have them set to change color quickly, or slowly fade in and out.

Nice wall where'd you get it?

Found it 2 years ago, so I can't remember. Here's the image if you want it though. :D

I hope so :D

I guess I did the opposite of what you did. Rather I had the 37 inch westinghouse and I moved down to a 2707. I was having problems with the fact that I work on dual 17 inch monitors at work and then come home to that monster. Wasn't good for my eyes.

Got my new Westinghouse 42" 1080P to replace my 2707....holy crap this thing is HUGE!!!
How do you like that big Westy? How do apps, games, text look compared to your 2707... besides just bigger?

That glass desk is a big jump from your old wood desk cramped with game DVD/CD boxes!!!

How do you like that big Westy? How do apps, games, text look compared to your 2707... besides just bigger?

That glass desk is a big jump from your old wood desk cramped with game DVD/CD boxes!!!

Haha seriously, my mother in law is glad to have us our of her house...so she can have her very expensive dining room table back.

The 2707's color gamut is definitely better, more crisp/clear...

I'm waiting for my hdmi to dvi cable from monoprice to get here...but text over vga has a slight blur to it...

over all I am very happy w/ the westy, since I use it mostly to watch movies, play games, very few apps...but the 2707 is definitely one of my all time favorite LCD's...

As far as taking a picture w/ my gun on my desk...I always keep my gun near me when @ home, during the day I literally always have it on me and I use the other part of my desk to clean my guns...so next to all the dvd back up disks are synthetic gloves, cotton swabs, etc haha...

That's the Jerker, not the Fredrik. The Fredrik has metal along the side edges, tapering towards the front.

Back