Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

That's the Jerker, not the Fredrik. The Fredrik has metal along the side edges, tapering towards the front.

Oh, fair enough, then. I was going by the picture on the Ikea UK site, and it looks identical to this, down to the drawer unit.

Here's my regular old Tsunami, hopefully I'll get my RMA parts soon and I can replace that pc with my new Stacker 830.

pcsetup.jpg

nah its the original. most people have the second revision :), such as myself :D

Hell, I'd like almost ANY Jerker...can't find them in my area. I know it's a philosophical question that will be pondered for ages, but why in the hell did Ikea find wisdom in discontinuing the Jerker?

Hell, I'd like almost ANY Jerker...can't find them in my area. I know it's a philosophical question that will be pondered for ages, but why in the hell did Ikea find wisdom in discontinuing the Jerker?
i guess it wasn't minimalist enough to fit other ikea crap. anyways, try craigslist. it worked twice for me :)

I have the same exact wallpaper, it's leet!!!!

Downtown Chicago FTW!!!

Love the monitor setup by the way! Looks sharp!

Thanks! I'm using an ergotron triple monitor display stand. Got it for 180 and the thing does a wonderful job at holding up. I've also hooked up my cable box to the center monitor since it's got picture in picture and the audio attached to a dell sound bar right below that monitor. Its nice to surf and watch tv at the same time. Yeah that wallpaper is of Chicago. Sweet home Chicago.

New to these boards and figured i'd get in on the action!

Still gotta clean up all the wires but it's a work in progress.

Setup is Dell 3007wfp-hc with 2 2007fp's

desk1.jpg

desk4.jpg

desk3.jpg

desk2.jpg

how do you connect the monitors to the pc, can you make a picture of it?

i have the 30 and one of the 2007fp connected to the 8800GTS and the 2nd 2007fp is connected to a geforce 6800 PCI card

i'll get a pic when i can tomorrow for ya.

Well he has all of them plugged in via DVI, I'm assuming. Then to 2 will be hooked to one video card and then the other monitor to another (such as a 7300GS) or they will be all connected to one if he has a quad DVI 3870X2 or, if I'm wrong correct me on this, 9800GX2.
It could also be a pro workstation quad DVI card.

Here's mine. 24" dell monitor and 2 dell 17" side panels.
P1010009.jpg

Sorry if I'm being a newbie here, but did you need two video cards to make that work? The setup is definitely interesting...what would you think of (1) 24" + (1) 17" instead of 1+2 like you have?

Haha no worries man. This was my first time into a multi monitor setup and was clueless on it. I have all 3 monitors running on 2 8800 gtx's. Unfortunately, you have to disable sli when it comes to multimonitor setups. (1) 24 and (1) 17 is cool. I just prefer 3 so that it doesn't look uneven. When I bought the 2 side monitors, I made sure their vertical dimensions are almost flush with the center. Yea, I know, I'm picky :)

Back