Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I've been looking into to doing a triple monitor setup once CrossfireX comes out with some 30" fun.
I'm digging that setup though. I still need to pick up that game ;)

Ya, if my single desktop display was spread across 3 monitors ... then they would be close to each other so they touch. Since they are 3 individual desktops and the sides are for "complimentary info" while I game ... or have a vid playing on one while I do something else on the primary, I like this setup. It also gives my front right and left speakers room with a little space.

My rear speakers are off to the left and right, just out of the image.

All 3 displays are Samsung. Center is 22 inch 225BW, the two 15 inchers are matching 151N.

It would be very close. 22 inchers height is 1050. 15 inchers width is 1024 ... so if I rotate the 15 inchers 90 degrees (which their stands will let me do) then their height would be 1024 ... practically the same as the 22 incher.

I have thought about giving it a try ... but just haven't done it yet. But a good idea though.

I purchased each 15 inch for $50 a piece ... pretty cheap way to extend my desktop.

say if you were to rotate both 15s by 90 degrees would they match the height of the 22?

It would be very close. 22 inchers height is 1050. 15 inchers width is 1024 ... so if I rotate the 15 inchers 90 degrees (which their stands will let me do) then their height would be 1024 ... practically the same as the 22 incher.

I have thought about giving it a try ... but just haven't done it yet. But a good idea though.

I purchased each 15 inch for $50 a piece ... pretty cheap way to extend my desktop.

If all 3 monitors are individual desktops then how to you access them with only one mouse and keyboard?

If all 3 monitors are individual desktops then how to you access them with only one mouse and keyboard?

They're not individual desktops, they're all attached to a single PC. If you look at his first post he explains how he has them hooked up.

Sorry to hear that but no they a great monitor, just bc u had some problems which sucked doesnt make it a sucky ass TV lol..

I took 3 of the 32D62U 1080p (basically the same panel..without some features) back because of Stuck and dead pixels. I counted 9 on panel. Sharp Panels SUCK..because of their lack of quality control.

correct, this is true resolution wise
what about size wise?
I also own a 22 (226bw) and was thinking adding 1 smaller screen on either side.
according to my calculations 2 19ers in landscape or 2 17ers in portrait.
though looking at your setup seems like 15ers are pretty close also in portrait

I took 3 of the 32D62U 1080p (basically the same panel..without some features) back because of Stuck and dead pixels. I counted 9 on panel. Sharp Panels SUCK..because of their lack of quality control.

lol..thats all I can say. lol

My Plasma has no dead pixels.

MOAR PIX.

mvc037fgn8.jpg

mvc036frp9.jpg

For being some uber director of engineering you would of thunk he would have created a device to help his grill.
mvc034fpf4.jpg

This thread title has been changed to 'Show Your Plasma Setups', LCD fanboiz leef now.

Sorry everything looks digital, the compression from the cable company over QAM, the camera that takes floppy disks....etc....

a crt, respect ;)

but you should get a widescreen, it's worth it, especially in racegames :cool:

ok since search is off..and theres so many pages..wanted to know if anybody can post pics of their Dual lcd monitor arms/mounts preferably the one from ebay. thanks.

ok since search is off..and theres so many pages..wanted to know if anybody can post pics of their Dual lcd monitor arms/mounts preferably the one from ebay. thanks.

The one I got from geeks.com for 55 dollars is a quad arm, but you can make it dual by just choosing not to add the second set of arms. Look back a page if you wanna see it.(only have one monitor though)

Here is the Geeks Stand with Dual 24" LCDs
Img_0221.jpg

Img_0222.jpg

Img_0223.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
junglicious, what desk, shelf on the right hand side, and mousepad? :D

The desk is the onyx matrix from Office Depot. Attach to the desk is the hutch which is optional. I got the desk and hutch on sale with coupon for less than $140, retail $200. There are two other piece, chair (sucks imo) and bookcase which I was thinking of getting. This is a very nice desk in person. The black tops are thick glass and it shows dust quick. I have to dust it every other week. The mouse pad is the Corepad XXXL, you need a lot of desk space for this mouse pad. As you can see I have my keyboard, mouse, and center speaker on it. The mouse pad I believe was around $30-40.

Here's the link to the set:
http://www.officedepot.com/textSearch.do;jsessionid=0000xkLT3L8YaHiXF5eNfStd1tz:10gv4cgjt?uniqueSearchFlag=true&Ntt=onyx+matrix

Each piece actually went down $10.

Here is my latest setup. From left to right, 2005FPW, 1905FP, 1905FP, (2007FP, 2007FP, 2007FP), 2407FPW, 2005FPW, 2005FPW.

pcroom2-small.jpg

^^^^^ That is so rowdy....Most Lcds ever? (at home that is) I counted 11 and all the same brand, now thats product dedication.

Coolest setup in a while.:)

My new setup, replaced my (2) 226BW's for (2) 24" Sceptre's. Plus got my iPod Touch :D
The new deskmount is on the way!

DSC02264.jpg

Here is my latest setup. From left to right, 2005FPW, 1905FP, 1905FP, (2007FP, 2007FP, 2007FP), 2407FPW, 2005FPW, 2005FPW.

I count 6, maybe 7 keyboards in that setup, plus 2 laptops. . . what do you do that requires (or could utilize) 8 or 9 systems? I imagine at least one of those is not a workstation.

Back