• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Yes, the desk is the Jerker. I got it a few years back, thankfully prior to it being discontinued.

The room is my bedroom, not a computer only room.

Thanks all for the kind words. I've put many hours into cable management so that the only cables seen are the two power connections going to the wall outlet as seen in the picture below.

pc016.jpg

no surge protector?
 
New and updated...Just got done getting everything where I want it...

G7 battery charger, CAC card reader (military), Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 router mounted under top shelf along with my mic.

Rear 5500's not hooked up yet due to not getting my stands yet (in the mail).


dscf4005copyjq1.jpg


dscf4006copycj3.jpg


37" Westy, Zune 30gb, HTC XV6800 and Lenovo T61...=)
dscf4009copybc4.jpg


dscf4010copyes9.jpg



And the woman's side...which isn't very clean compared to mine..hehe
dscf4013copyas6.jpg


And a bunch of extra stuff..LOL

One router for my parents house once they get it dried up from flooding and the other for my living room (gateway)

dscf4011copyeb5.jpg
 
I like the black frame on your Jerker. Is that the original finish or a nice paint job you did?
 
I like the black frame on your Jerker. Is that the original finish or a nice paint job you did?

I think it's one of the first models. I bought it this way, and they actually offered it this color...I bought it from the original owner who said he got 10 yrs ago (exaggerated obviously, LOL).
 
^^^ All your setup now needs is some new wall paint color, some newer blinds (wood finished), and maybe a fake plant.

LOL, I just painted my walls about three weeks ago. The blinds are about a year old, I agree, I need something new. As far as the plant...no thanks. New carpet is in the works, hopefully in the next few weeks it will be installed so I can hide the 12-gauge speaker wire running along the right wall underneath the carpet.

no surge protector?

Double-sided sticky taped to the back of the jerker's support bar. Two surge protectors to be exact. The two power cables you see going to the wall outlet are from the surge protectors. There's a whole additional world underneath my desk. I just took some additional pictures of the underside of my desk and the backside of the support beam on the Jerker.

The mess behind the support bar is revealed..

pc1009.jpg


pc1004.jpg


pc1005.jpg


The G7 battery charger is taped to the support bar to get it off my desktop and out of sight. Easy to access and efficient battery swapping. TV and Z-5500 remotes are double-sided sticky taped to the underside and pull off easily for usage. Cable box is resting on the support bar of the desk and taped to the underside of the desk. The DVR box remote is kept on my desk. It was removed for pictures. And of course the Western Digital external hard drive is simply resting on the support bar of the desk firm and sturdy.
 


Could be cleaner... that A05 "Server" is turning into a V1000 :p

The cables by my feet was an external hard-drive but I gutted it and never unplugged the cables
 
Haven't posted any changes in a while, but I have a couple newer items at work:

1-21-2008-2.jpg


1-21-2008-3.jpg


Forgive the quality, my iphone doesn't like the lights in here.


nice!

info on the monitor mount, notebook stand? and what size are those displays?
 
Here is mine.... I kinda regret getting dual 30's due to the consistent neck strain it causes from moving screen to screen.

mysetup.jpg
 
Here is mine.... I kinda regret getting dual 30's due to the consistent neck strain it causes from moving screen to screen.
Nice setup. If you are concerned about the dual 30's, I supposed I could take one off your hands.


It looks like Ikea has some great desk. I'm shopping for one right now, and an Ikea opens up by me in 2 months. I can't wait!
 
My LCD's

dellpic2.jpg


dellpic1.jpg


Dell 22", love it.... and my dell 15" on $1 store stand.... hehe, love it! :)
 
Haven't posted any changes in a while, but I have a couple newer items at work:

1-21-2008-3.jpg


Forgive the quality, my iphone doesn't like the lights in here.

what's the size of those 2 LCD?

also, those photos, they can't be all your children, can they?:D
 
max002.jpg

max003.jpg


got an acer p241w for a late xmas/bday gift. got the desk specifically for the monitor.

yes i kno its messy owell pardon my lack of ocd lol
 
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/mikey976/max002.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/mikey976/max003.jpg[IMG]

got an acer p241w for a late xmas/bday gift. got the desk specifically for the monitor.

yes i kno its messy owell pardon my lack of ocd lol[/QUOTE]

How did you get those BAs to work with the digital input?
 
nice!

info on the monitor mount, notebook stand? and what size are those displays?

The laptop stand is thinkpad specific, Model# 40Y7676. The monitor stand is discontinued but was from ultra products. The monitors themselves are Acer 19" AL1916W.
 
I was joking, duh. I've actually owned a MacBook myself for nearly a year now.

These things seem to take on a life of their own and we don't need any more AMD/nVIDIA, Mac/PC, HD-DVD/Blu-ray etc sniping wars in here if we can avoid it. Let the thread-crapping stay in where it is. I actually kind of regret mentioning iphone at all.

The laptop is sitting in a dock, not a stand.

You are correct the laptop is on a 250410U mini-dock and that dock is on a 40Y7676 stand.
 
How did you get those BAs to work with the digital input?


well originaly before i got the live drive, i just bought a mono 3.5mm male to rca and a single rca wire. now since i have the live drive i just plug into the live drive in the digi out.

these are prolly the best speakers ive ever owned. ima big fan of BA

You should try it one of these days, it's quite addictive ;)

usually i am but things keep changing lately and i have been upgrading parts and as well as workin on other machines so really nothing is permanent enough for me to do so.
once i get the system to where i want it i plan to clean up the wiring and etc
 
well originaly before i got the live drive, i just bought a mono 3.5mm male to rca and a single rca wire. now since i have the live drive i just plug into the live drive in the digi out.

these are prolly the best speakers ive ever owned. ima big fan of BA

I got a pair but do you have to have a Creative card with a flexijack out?
Can you just send out a coaxial digital signal to them?
 
ROFL i haven't seen those BAs in a long time...my boss gave me the same 2.1 set up and the power input shit out on it... moved on to bigger and better things (RT25i's in surround sound :cool:)
 
These things seem to take on a life of their own and we don't need any more AMD/nVIDIA, Mac/PC, HD-DVD/Blu-ray etc sniping wars in here if we can avoid it. Let the thread-crapping stay in where it is. I actually kind of regret mentioning iphone at all.



You are correct the laptop is on a 250410U mini-dock and that dock is on a 40Y7676 stand.

great, i've been looking for something for my notebook...i was thinking of getting one of those lian li stands, but maybe i'll just get the lenovo
 
71c7e83d.jpg

4cd87024.jpg


I have another speaker like that on the other side of my room. They hit really hard!
The lappy is an everex xt5000t with xp in raid 0, 2 gigs of ram, samsung 214t monitor, 1600x1200 res, the lappy has 1440x900.
 
Back
Top