• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

...i like the coffee mug lol

oh and the 5271 is nice too;)

The coffee mug was from the now closed Bigfoot Computers here in Toronto...they had a bunch of different mugs, but they closed before I could get any more. I wanted STFU and WTF.

As for the TV...all I can say is "Awesome Gaming".

Thanks
 
So, seeing as you work at Tim's, you wouldn't be in the GTA would you? Does that mean free coffee for anyone who asks for you and uses the code word "HARD"?

PS: Great job working for all that yourself. Feels good doesn't it?

Lol, I work in markham. ;)
 
Sharp 46'incher

2049006648_5d67dddeda_b.jpg
 
Put that left speaker on the glass stand, it will vibrate on the sub. At least mine did, even with rubber feet, only towels can stop the vibrations.
 
sorry about that mess, second monitor is disconnected because its not working now...it will be back soon:D
PB220002_.jpg
 
pretty bose speakers. what speakers model are that?
Well whatever model you know they are overpriced and sound horrible....BUT hey they have a lot of marketing and cost a lot so they must be the best....right?
 
Did some rearranging, setup the old computer as music/video server +TV tuner on the side. I use the amp for speakers for that system at the same time as the guitar. Great for direct control of a secondary music source. Sold the 22" Samsung, it was uneccessary and too big for transporting around. Say hello to April, I've trapped her on the monitor.

cimg3362yt8.jpg


cimg3363xt4.jpg


cimg3369ry2.jpg
 
Good grief!!! We got almost the same set up!!!

Same desk, fender amp, is that an Ultra case?, and I also got a black fender strat but not in pic. Kool.

Stage2.jpg
 
Good grief!!! We got almost the same set up!!!

Same desk, fender amp, is that an Ultra case?, and I also got a black fender strat but not in pic. Kool.

LOL, my Logitech Momo wheel & pedals are not pictured but on the other side of the desk. :D
 
Well whatever model you know they are overpriced and sound horrible....BUT hey they have a lot of marketing and cost a lot so they must be the best....right?

Seriously, stuff it because they may not be the best but they sound pretty damn good
 
LOL, Bose n00b.
Huh? I think bose is a good brand though I have yet to enter into the profession of nit picking already pretty good audio. For me if it sounds good when I throw a grenade it is fine! And isnt this the LCD setup thread? -1
pretty bose speakers. what speakers model are that?
They are the Bose - Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speakers. To me they sound great and the thing I like most about them is that they have two audio inputs on the back so I can connect the 360 and the pc at the same time.
 
Huh? I think bose is a good brand though I have yet to enter into the profession of nit picking already pretty good audio. For me if it sounds good when I throw a grenade it is fine! And isnt this the LCD setup thread? -1

Hmm, so does my Pioneer VSX-401 with Polk R150s. I bet you mine have better range of lows and highs.

They are the Bose - Companion 2 Series II Multimedia Speakers. To me they sound great and the thing I like most about them is that they have two audio inputs on the back so I can connect the 360 and the pc at the same time.

Yeah, to you they sound great and probably are the best you have ever heard, because you haven't heard better. My setup cost total 63 dollars, if you include the 3 dollar receiver. Yours, um, I know it is over that, after research they are almost twice as much as my setup.

BTW, the VSX-401 has about 4 stereo inputs, and it has composite video switching (leet,isn't it :p.).
 
Here's a few shots I took with my new S5is. I totally have to get used to this camera. So if you guys see anything out of place, it's because I'm learning how to use the camera. I've always been used to the "Point n Shoot" cameras so this whole "Manual" thing is pretty cool and a bit complicated. But I have the whole weekend to practice.

:D

62924522bj4.jpg

75917533ms4.jpg

85280458bk2.jpg

22574431xd1.jpg

91267873ya0.jpg

29510560qy0.jpg

86354651al8.jpg


Once I figure out how to use this camera, hopefully I'll get to take better pics. Those pics don't show how good the monitor really is.
 
Hmm, so does my Pioneer VSX-401 with Polk R150s. I bet you mine have better range of lows and highs.



Yeah, to you they sound great and probably are the best you have ever heard, because you haven't heard better. My setup cost total 63 dollars, if you include the 3 dollar receiver. Yours, um, I know it is over that, after research they are almost twice as much as my setup.

BTW, the VSX-401 has about 4 stereo inputs, and it has composite video switching (leet,isn't it :p.).

Im not in any way saying that mine is better than anyone elses I am simply saying that for me it works. And I too have a 90's era Pioneer receiver and nice speakers that I use when at my desk but the bose is obviously more convenient for traveling which is what I use them for.
 
Seriously, stuff it because they may not be the best but they sound pretty damn good

I've heard a whole lot of good speakers and from my listening I think that at best bose is average. Every bose I have ever heard sounds strained at high volumes, even at low volumes they do not sound accurate to me. For their price there are A LOT better speakers out there. The only reason they sell is because of their marketing. Ugh I still remember having to listen to a whole movie on a bose at one of my friends house, they blabbed on and on "Listen how loud it is!!!" Loud? My lawnmower is loud but I don't want to listen to it for 2 hours strait. To many including me bose is the epitome of overpriced and under performing speakers.
 
I've heard a whole lot of good speakers and from my listening I think that at best bose is average. Every bose I have ever heard sounds strained at high volumes, even at low volumes they do not sound accurate to me. For their price there are A LOT better speakers out there. The only reason they sell is because of their marketing. Ugh I still remember having to listen to a whole movie on a bose at one of my friends house, they blabbed on and on "Listen how loud it is!!!" Loud? My lawnmower is loud but I don't want to listen to it for 2 hours strait. To many including me bose is the epitome of overpriced and under performing speakers.

That is fine. We all have opinions and we should respect each other for them even if we dont agree. Now lets get back to the LCD's!
 
100_1080.JPG


100_1081.JPG


100_1083.JPG


Neeed a new desk bad, my consoles have to live on teh floor :(

Probably the tidiest the desk has been for a long time! lol
 
wow how are you not blind yet from having that left monitor less than 20 cm from your face haha :D

Yea that looks like a really awkward and uncomfortable setup...

I use my 2nd monitor for video editing for a full-size preview... I can look slightly to the right to see the preview, and do all the editing on the main monitor.
 
Yea that looks like a really awkward and uncomfortable setup...

I use my 2nd monitor for video editing for a full-size preview... I can look slightly to the right to see the preview, and do all the editing on the main monitor.

well its not permanent. lol. just to set it up and check for dead pixels :). i will use a wall mount to mount to my metal desk arm or edge of desk or wall, run it in portrait mode when i get a chance :)

i just got it today :p lol
 
Back
Top