• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

DSC02736.jpg

:D
DSC02878.jpg


:)

DSC03088.jpg


;)

IMG_0052.jpg


:)
 
These are my monitor setups;

First Two Picture(s): 19' Envision w/ 1 dead pixel.

monitoryi1.jpg

monitor2as8.jpg


Third Picture: 19' ViewSonic Widescreen & 24' Dell Widescreen. (No dead pixels - *knocks on wood)

monitor3zx8.jpg
 
revenant, which mouse/keyboard do you prefer? Also, how is that TJ09? I don't know whether to get that over the Stacker 830.
 
Not the cleanest setup, in the middle of moving things so LCDs and computer stuff are just sitting around. Need a new keyboard.

91704265qm2.jpg


77983795xh0.jpg


80761788nd6.jpg


Samsung 226BW
LG 204WT
Asus R2H Tablet UMPC w/ GPS
Samsung 171P in the back
Nintendo DS Lite in the corner

Not Pictured:
Envsion EN2028 20" 4:3 Monitor (RMAed due to faulty LCD panel, don't know if the company is going to replace it, don't buy Envision, they deceptively sell it with a 3-year warranty that DOESN'T include the panel!)

shuttle28wh.jpg
 
new westy 37w3
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/r3v3nant/Westy3.jpg
[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32463851/]link to background[/url]

command central..
[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/r3v3nant/Westy2.jpg
it kills me to see how small my 24" looks next to the Westy. lol.[/QUOTE]

Can I have a link to the flames wallpaper image? I must have it!

Edit: Nevermind, my reading comprehension is set to off today!
 
Not the cleanest setup, in the middle of moving things so LCDs and computer stuff are just sitting around. Need a new keyboard.


Samsung 226BW
LG 204WT
Asus R2H Tablet UMPC w/ GPS
Samsung 171P in the back
Nintendo DS Lite in the corner

Not Pictured:
Envsion EN2028 20" 4:3 Monitor (RMAed due to faulty LCD panel, don't know if the company is going to replace it, don't buy Envision, they deceptively sell it with a 3-year warranty that DOESN'T include the panel!)

Very nice UMPC that you got there. Is that portable keyboard provided by Asus and if so, is it wireless? Does it use bluetooth to connect?
 
Very nice UMPC that you got there. Is that portable keyboard provided by Asus and if so, is it wireless? Does it use bluetooth to connect?

That one is made by Targus. Asus doesn't bundle in their folding keyboard with R2H's purchased in North America but you do get it in Europe. Instead you get the extended battery in the NA bundle. The R2H has bluetooth.
 
Samsung 226BW
LG 204WT
Asus R2H Tablet UMPC w/ GPS
Samsung 171P in the back
Nintendo DS Lite in the corner

These are the two panels I am considering to replace my 17" samsung... to me it does not seem like there is a significant difference in size between the two. Maybe this is a stupid question, but do you really notice the size difference? Which panel do you like better?
 
My first LCD, and so far I am loving it. Games look great and the extra room I now have is awesome. My setup is nothing special, the desk is kick ass because it has two panels that come out on the sides which is great for flight sims to put all my charts on.

dsc01713lm2.jpg
 
FYI, that one I got on www.interfacelift.com.. I thought it was called "synapse" or something.. but can't find it by that name.. I have the 1920x1200 version of it at home tho.. I'll check the file name out later.

Thanks for reply..
I just went through page 1 to 88 (under 1920x1200 wallpaper section), and I couldn't find it.
Can you send me a file, if you still have it?
 
That one is made by Targus. Asus doesn't bundle in their folding keyboard with R2H's purchased in North America but you do get it in Europe. Instead you get the extended battery in the NA bundle. The R2H has bluetooth.

Is it just me or the keyboard has the Asus logo on it? Does the keyboard connect to your UMPC via bluetooth?
 
hi recently updated my setup.. The first set is the new setup. the second set is the old one.

New Setup

new3.jpg


the view from by bed..

new4.jpg


new2.jpg




Old Setup

res2.jpg

res1.jpg
 
Is that the slim bezel DLP TV with 1280x720P resolution? How much did you get it for? Is your PC connected to it? If so, can you select 1:1 pixel aspect ratio?

yes it is.. i bought it for $999. but i think its on clearance now for $899 . i connected it to my pc with a dvi to hdmi cable, but there is an overscan on it. i have an nvidia card and in the display properties you can adjust the overscan to fit on the screen; what it basically does is change the resolution to some odd one so it will fit properly. so it's not exactly 1280 x 720 if you want to see your start menu. :) i mainly use it for watching hd-dvd rips on it, so its not that big of a deal. :)
 
sorry for blurriness. camera be shitty and there isn't much light in my room to begin with

img0093nk1.jpg


LCD is a Sceptre x20WG-Naga w/ absolutely no dead pixels lol
Two printers are a cheapass hp deskjet 3520 that i use for everyday shit and the bottom one is a Epson Stylus Photo 820 that I used to use for printing photos
And of course my Lian-Li case which specs are in my sig.
The desk is a cheap one I got from Staples. I had wanted to get a Jerker but I liked this one a lot more. Plus I can put the shelves on the right side if I wanted.
Desk: http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...=-1&productId=107806&cmArea=SC2:CG33:CL162972
 
revenant, which mouse/keyboard do you prefer? Also, how is that TJ09? I don't know whether to get that over the Stacker 830.

I like the Tarantula for gaming, the key response is very tight and has a shallower sweep.. but the Ecplipse is nicer for doing lots of typing.. also the Tarantula is not 100% back lighted.. which is fine, but I do a lot of low light computing, so I do like the back lighting.. but with the Westy on there's plenty o light now. lol. I was liking the Habu mouse a lot, but it's starting to act up a little.. the tracking is not always perfect.. strange.. but the feel of the Habu is very nice.. just like the old IME. I was thinking about trying a DeathAdder for the gaming rig.. anyways.. the old MX510 is awesome.. love that mouse, but I like to be able to change resolutions with a button for gaming.. so it's not the best fit for the gaming machine..

anyways..

the TJ09 is very nice.. lots of room and very well put together.. I wish it came in a BTX version tho, so the video cards could be right side up.. that seems to allow them to run cooler and I sort of like that orientation better.. seems to make more sense to me.. but oh well..


edit:
Thanks for reply..
I just went through page 1 to 88 (under 1920x1200 wallpaper section), and I couldn't find it.
Can you send me a file, if you still have it?

doh.. I screwed up.. it was on www.digitalblasphemy.com - I updated my previous post with the info and PM'd you also.. sorry about that.
 
I like the Tarantula for gaming, the key response is very tight and has a shallower sweep.. but the Ecplipse is nicer for doing lots of typing.. also the Tarantula is not 100% back lighted.. which is fine, but I do a lot of low light computing, so I do like the back lighting.. but with the Westy on there's plenty o light now. lol. I was liking the Habu mouse a lot, but it's starting to act up a little.. the tracking is not always perfect.. strange.. but the feel of the Habu is very nice.. just like the old IME. I was thinking about trying a DeathAdder for the gaming rig.. anyways.. the old MX510 is awesome.. love that mouse, but I like to be able to change resolutions with a button for gaming.. so it's not the best fit for the gaming machine..

anyways..

the TJ09 is very nice.. lots of room and very well put together.. I wish it came in a BTX version tho, so the video cards could be right side up.. that seems to allow them to run cooler and I sort of like that orientation better.. seems to make more sense to me.. but oh well..

Thank you, revenant, that's helped me a lot. Is the Tarantula comparable to a laptop keyboard, because i've got so used to mine for gaming? I just can't justify the price of it, especially since it's lacking backlighting on the majority of the keys. I'll probably just get the eclipse II, although a slim laptop-style keyboard would be nice. I think i'm going to go with Razer's Diamondback mouse, isn't it exactly the same as the Copperhead only the casing is transparant? Is the Deathadder better than the Diamondback?
 
Back
Top