Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I'm a freshman in a single dorm on campus. It's only 9' x 11', but it's damn nice in my books.

Hey, what desk is that? I like how the keyboard area is exactly curved in... looks nice btw your setup :)

Hi Acee, thanks.

I bought this desk here at Brazil. It is made of wood with Melamine foil, Particleboard, Rubber and PVC Plastic.

If you want to know the store, you can ask for me at private.

What do you study at MIT?

I am trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I seriously consider it for engineering.

What do you study at MIT?

I am trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I seriously consider it for engineering.

I'm doing electrical engineering and computer science, with a minor in economics. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

This is my new rig/workstation... what do you think? ;)

Specs:

Monitor: Dell 2007WFP 20.1" Widescreen LCD (1680x1050)
Speakers: Logitech Z-2300 2.1
Network routers: NetGear RP614 and La Fonera (FON) router
External harddrive enclosure: Cooler Master XCRAFT RX-3HA

and my workstation is located downright and two servers to the right :)

Could you give me a link to the wallpaper please?

DSC00293%20(Custom).JPG

You probably don't know what your wallpaper is from, but I just had my engagement pictures taken on that sidewalk.

That sidewalk is from Gean Leahy mall in downtown Omaha, Nebraska.

It is the sidewalk that goes around this:

malldouglasyc5.jpg

just updated my rig with a Dell 2407 (ao3), just waiting now until the ao4 revision becomes main stream then I'll get myself another one for dual screen :cool: ,

I found [Hard]Forum a few days ago...thought I'd join the club and post my dorm setup. If you're wondering, I'm majoring in Music Education and Music Performance. The extra displays come in handy for compositions, synthesizers. Gaming is badass. Sorry about the bad pics.

4 2405's
IM000621.jpg

The rears and sub for the z5500 are wired to the back of the room where they should be...the sub has more of a kick when its positioned farther away.

Good stuff...
IM000618.jpg

So here's my real passion. You know, the great thing about being good at what you do is that you can practically charge whatever you want for your services. This is a good $20,000 in horns and modifications. Put it this way...the cost of the horn on the left could buy everything on top of the desk. hehe
IM000633.jpg

Not bad for someone who's paying for school on his own imo...

Props to the Education/Performance double major choice.
I'm a transitioning Performance major (violin) attempting to find a decent major. Still have a great love for classical music, though.

Best of luck to you, and kudos on an AWESOME LCD setup!

Tony: Is your monitor a 2407? If so, how did you get it to sit so low on its stand?

My 2407 sits pretty low. About an inch from the desk if I want it. It's a Rev. A03

how can you tell what rev it is. i went on dells site and it doesnt say. maybe the newest one is just the latest rev i guess

Got it! I was wondering what purpose was served by that rectangular button on the back of the stand. Press it while applying a little downward pressure on the monitor. My neck feels much better now. :)

^^Dude, take some ritalin. :)

Here's my coworkers new home office:

garoffice.jpg

I'm very jealous since I had to fight like mad just to get a single 17' LCD for my office office. :p

It's a microsoft natural. Most ergo's are pretty decently sized.

Back