Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

ugh people hide those hidious wires
What's so hideous about wires? I love seeing wires. The more the sweeter it looks to me. I have my entire home filled with wires all over the floor and hanging just under the ceiling. It's not much different from nature. The fact that some strange deformed denaturalised people have decided that wires 'look hideous' is the biggest scam ever. Don't fall for it.

Spelling "hideous" wrong is much more hideous to me than some twigs and snakes.

Looking at a computer setup with wires everywhere is like watching a stripper with bad surgery marks going down the middle of her fake tits.

You put all of that money into 'em you'd at least expect them to look nice...

Who would ever think that strippers were good for something?

I agree, to a point. I look at it as the eternal struggle between the distaste of seeing a wild, untamed, Amazon rainforest of cables vs. the time-consuming tedium of trying to organize them (i.e., deforestation to continue my rainforest analogy). I've tried, but lose patience every time. There are at least 150 other things I'd rather do than spend time making my cables look pretty. Still, I plan one grand effort to get it done after my new desktop PC and second Jerker arrive in a few weeks.

Put it like this...girls like guys that are neat and clean, even with their computer stuff. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little bit of extra… hehe…Just pray to God that you don't have to go through what I had to go through to organize the wires for my setup.

dude...dont miss snow. it sucks right now. i live in denver.....in my backyard its like 3 feet and its friggin cold outside

sounds awesome to me, im heading out to big bear tonight for a full day of snowboarding, but unless it rains its gonna mostly be manmade snow :mad:

ok is this the show your lcd thread or snow in denver thread lol

more lcds!!!!!! bring em on!!!!!!

Westinghouse 1080p setup
jerker.jpg

Call the British Archeology Society!! Someone swiped a couple of pillars from Stonehenge!! :p

Whoa... those monolith slabs from "2001: A Space Odyssey" have re-appeared.

By the way... if that is a screensaver... it looks pretty awesome!

yeah they are pretty huge. they are 53" tall, and weigh 140lbs a piece. Despite their size, they are actually accurate speakers that can make your ears bleed!!! thats actually the screen background with no icons on the desktop, courtesy of www.digitalblasphemy.com

My current setup.

Left = Dell 3007WFP
Center = Samsung 204T
Both those run off my main PC. (far left bottom)

Right = Samsung 204B
Left front = Optoma EZPro 739 projector
204B & projector run off my HTPC (left bottom)

Far right = HP dv1440ca notebook

img1130largerq9.jpg

img1135largehl7.jpg

I know the wires down below are a huge mess...i don't really look down there too much though, so it doesn't bother me :p

Yeah i like my Optoma :D

Clustered it is.
I am a poor man who has a tiny aparment with a tiny desk...but with lots of money wasted on displays.

And yes, Flatout 2 is the game running.
The most fun racing game i have played in years.
And it looks good too :)

it's the dell monitor that makes look good, not the wallpaper i think.

Its no 1k$ setup, but here mine:

just got this baby today, its a 22" Dell, and wow, getting from a 16" CRT to 22" LCD, make me wanna trow my 20" CRT tv out!

those pringles make me wanna kick puppies because i dont have any :( ,

Nice 22", ive been looking into the viewsonic 22" with the ipod dock but i dont think they are going to make a zune adaptor so im looking at other options. Hell i still might get the ipod one because the case is so damn sexy.

yeah! i saw that one at Staples, and hmm, thats the monitor with 1000 functions right? eheh damn awesome. And the pringles, i can ship it to ya if you want ;)

Wow, there are some nice setups on here. I keep seeing my ikea desk :)
Heres what i have going on:
Onkyo 5.1 surround sound
Modded Xbox running on component cables
Small forum factor pc
Logitech MX revolution mouse and logitech Ndivio keyboard
32in Olevia HDTV LCD wall mounted, this wall mount is crazy (Tilts, comes out swings, ect.)
I Also have some sweeeeet red cold cathodes behind the lcd, and UV ones under the desk
Its really hard to tell how nice they look from the pics, but trust me, there a great effect. I have all my lighting wired to a switch i made under the desk, makes things a lot easier :)
The thing glowing at the top right is a hookah and not a bong people :)
Theres also a 48in black light about the picture (which is roses in front of the Vietnam Wall)
Im working on getting a nice 19in wide screen for the black desk (most likely wall mount that also ;)

Hope you all enjoy, Cheers!

P1011757.jpg

P1011752.jpg

P1011753.jpg

P1011754.jpg

P1011756.jpg

P1011755.jpg

P1011758.jpg

P1011761.jpg

P1011760.jpg

See how many items from ikea you guys can spot! hahaha

My current setup.

Left = Dell 3007WFP
Center = Samsung 204T
Both those run off my main PC. (far left bottom)

Right = Samsung 204B
Left front = Optoma EZPro 739 projector
204B & projector run off my HTPC (left bottom)

Far right = HP dv1440ca notebook

img1130largerq9.jpg

img1135largehl7.jpg

I know the wires down below are a huge mess...i don't really look down there too much though, so it doesn't bother me :p

Damn bro, Your lucky you have Lilly eying you all day long ;)
oh, and wheres that projector point too?

4209510384_4228cdd6cc_b.jpg

Two New Dell 2707s
Knee jerk impression, looks very good. Contrast and brightness are more that adequate set at 50. Colors do look nice but I’m not sure if it’s better. Reds look neon red…

Last edited:

Two New Dell 2707s
Knee jerk impression, looks very good. Contrast and brightness are more that adequate set at 50. Colors do look nice but I’m not sure if it’s better. Reds look neon red…

What's that thing on the floor opposite side of your tower?
Got a link for it?

Damn bro, Your lucky you have Lilly eying you all day long ;)
oh, and wheres that projector point too?

Yeah she's a looker...

And she was born right outside the city i call home :)

Projector displays on my only free wall opposite the PC.

I live in a quite small one bedroom apt, so i make do with space.

I move chair or couch over in front of the PC desk when myself or myself & friends are watching a movie etc; it works not badly.

Back