Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I'm wondering when (or if) Apple will be sending out the C&D letter on that one. That is just a pure rip off.

I've been an avid OSX customizer for a long time and I've tried every single dock out there, RocketDock is definitely the best one. I've had problems with every other one, but not RocketDock.

They already forced Y'z Dock to stop, but you can still download it, just no updates.

Horrible picture... I know I know but the A100 wasn't at this house (neither was my tripod!)

HFMon016ee.jpg

I was going to go for the 2407 but two monitors is much more productive IMO, plus you have a 6800GT right?

Well in that case, a smaller screen will be better for games.

They both cost the same. Maybe get the 22" Dell?

New monitor coming next week. Note all of the non-existent cable management. My wife loves that. Until the new monitor comes and the basement office gets destroyed, this is the home office/game room/editing booth:

120070258lm.jpg

120070278bn.jpg

amped.....the first thing i thought when i saw the bottom left cab on your desk was mini fridge.

I was going to go for the 2407 but two monitors is much more productive IMO, plus you have a 6800GT right?

Well in that case, a smaller screen will be better for games.

They both cost the same. Maybe get the 22" Dell?

I have a 6800GS and im going to get a 7800GS or a x1950 PRO so im sure it will be fine on the 2407. :D:D

@ jnash21, Where did you get that desk... :eek:

I dont normally comment on anyones setups but hell, your setup is worth a comment..

Your desk would go so well with my setup..lol... ;)

Also, is that baby scans on your wall, on the first Pic..? :)
CONGRATS MAN, if it is.. ;)

amped.....the first thing i thought when i saw the bottom left cab on your desk was mini fridge.

Try again :)

Not my setup, just quoting it. It's jnash21's.

@ jnash21, Where did you get that desk... :eek:

I dont normally comment on anyones setups but hell, your setup is worth a comment..

Your desk would go so well with my setup..lol... ;)

I usually don't comment on people's setups either, but that desk is awesome. I've seen it before but I didn't bother to ask where it's from...

CIMG2374.JPG

Awesome setup! At first I saw the first 2 pix and thought bleh, but the rest are crazy. What desk is that?!?!

Edit: And the clock, where's that from?

HAHA Thanks alot guys for the compliments! It took me forever to paint the RED (ARG) I have gotten pm's and everything about this desk I got the desk belive it or not GOOD OL STAPLES!

heres a link to the whole set, I live in Michigan they where sold out everywhere cause Gen-X (the manufactor) could not keep up with production I had to drive 2 hours to one store to get box 1 and order box 2 from the catelog. And I got the clock from Target as well as the black rug and chair (both red and black chairs). The room is still not complete guys I just been waiting to post pictures of it up here so long lol. If you guys want ill post the rest of the room when done :)

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/s...ary&searchUnsumUrl=searchresults&fromUrl=home

AGAIN THATS FOR THE COMMENTS MAKES ME FEEL GOOOD :)

I need to find some way to hide them wires as they are a real eyesore IMO :<.
I have that exact same desk. I used to use it with a L connected on the non shelf side. My wife uses that piece now on the other side of my desk since I moved into the new house. You could try what I did with mine and put a tapestry under the desk. A picture would be on page 274, third picture of my post. I am going to rearrange it so it looks straighter. Just use something with a cool design you like and you can drape it between the glass and the black bar towards the back of the desk if you dont want it on top of the glass.

Also, is that baby scans on your wall, on the first Pic..? :)
CONGRATS MAN, if it is.. ;)

hahah good eye!

Yes my first kid will be here in april ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!! :)

I got the mouse pad picture thing now so I got the one showing his wii wii (haha) as my mouse pad picture. I am only 21 so alot of my friends say im to young etc etc :/

lmao jnash21...your 21, some people where i live have 3 kids by that age... :D
I wouldnt worry about what people say man, as long as you & your partner are safe & happy, and enjoying life together, then thats all you should worry about..

Me & my misses have been together for 3-4 years now & i cant wait to have kids... I wanna train them up to be ulimate gamers like there papa.. :p

As for your desk, its such a pitty i live in the UK.. :(
It looks like i'm gonna have to stick with this setup for a while..lol..

setupza8.jpg

I apologize for being a such a noobie, but what is the name of the software that looks like the apple UI?

its vista. it comes with a dock....if thats what your talking about

how much do you pay for vista??

I think he is referring to the objectdock/rocket dock add on on the top of the screens.

ya it says in your sig. nice 22 inch westy you got there. i was looking at one of those at best buy and they look friggin sweet

My humble addition to this massive thread. My desk in my kennel a.k.a a dorm room.
Westinghouse 22w2 @ 1680x1050 and thats not ghosting... just flash from camera

DSC00355.JPG

DSC00356.JPG

I took these pictures at a low res so i didn't have to resize them...

whats going on, everyone is buying those Westinghouses? are they good or price is good?

Back