Show off your best pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's creature
liz.JPG

My Girlfriends belly. Shes 6 months now :)

o_IMG_0314.jpg

Just a nice shadow pic

o_IMG_0311.jpg

Low light with candles not very easy to get good picture..

o_IMG_0280.jpg

o_IMG_0279.jpg

A atempt at action show of a band that plays at bar I work at.

o_IMG_0374.jpg

Best picture i think i took of the cat yet....

o_IMG_0015.JPG

The cat also prety lazy so every other picturs it proably sleeping

o_IMG_0335.jpg

another picture...I took this out of the back of a window on interstate 85 in Atlanta (I wasn't driving)

atlanta1.jpg

Walked outside today and the sky looked like Van Gogh had painted it...
sky.jpg

Originally posted by MindBuster
You got 2 pregnant girlfriends :confused:

:cool:

No LOL. I have a wife, 3 year old girl, and a 3 month old girl. Thats right, I'm the only guy in the house.

A few more birdies.

If anyone knows what kind the first two are please say so. :)

bird1_1024x768pc.jpg

bird2_1024x768pc.jpg

bird3_1024x768pc.jpg

bird4_1024x768pc.jpg

squirrel1_1024x768pc.jpg

Wonderful pictures everybody. Hey it's not my best, heck I don't know what my best is but here's a picture of my buddy's lizard eating a defrosted rat I just took tonight. He defrosted it in warm water. Yuck!
mice.JPG
Actually this lizard may be on Conan O'brian. My buddy went to a reptile show and met a guy that is going on the late night show and wanted to bring this lizard out with him since it was so friendly. Cool!

Here's the beast. Again nice pics everyone. Mine aren't the greatest but I did just buy a tripod! Here she is
y.JPG

I think the shot kinda sucked without the cars personally...but I thought it was interesting with the cop heading east with his lights on. Thanks for your comment, the other long exposures don't blow the highlights however.

Originally posted by torment
I think the shot kinda sucked without the cars personally...but I thought it was interesting with the cop heading east with his lights on. Thanks for your comment, the other long exposures don't blow the highlights however.

Did the cop see you? Sometimes they turn them on just for show :cool:

Originally posted by pi[H]ead
A few more birdies.

If anyone knows what kind the first two are please say so. :)

bird1_1024x768pc.jpg

bird2_1024x768pc.jpg

looks like a whiskey jack and chicadee, correct me if im wrong and i probably am.

Originally posted by bealzz
looks like a whiskey jack and chicadee, correct me if im wrong and i probably am.

bealzz, wonderful pictures. What kind of camera/lens did you use?

I just got $2000 back from my taxes, I think Im going to finally get a Digital Rebel!

Originally posted by bealzz

This is a chickadee:
bird3_1024x768.jpg

Unless the other one is a different type.

Originally posted by ThomasJHoldren
bealzz, wonderful pictures. What kind of camera/lens did you use?

I just got $2000 back from my taxes, I think Im going to finally get a Digital Rebel!

Thanks, he was quoting my pictures. ;)

Those were taken with my DRebel and Sigma 70-300 APO lens. Love it! :)

when you quote someone, PLEASE delete their pictures from the post? seing huge images twice isn't fun.

and just so i don't get yelled at, here are my contributions:

07.jpg

18.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

41.jpg

44.jpg

Here's some stuff from the past few months, taken with either an Olympus E-20, Sinar P2 and scanned with an Imacon Flextite, or Canon EOS Elan 7e on Fuji Provia 100F scanned with a Nikon 8000.

Black%20Line%20Border.jpg

White%20Line%20Border.jpg

Metal%20Color%20Web%20Border.jpg

Painting%20Cycle%20Border.jpg
A test shot from my current assignment which is painting with light, hence a work in progress.

Paper%20Bag%20Border.jpg

Reynolds%20Gully%20Border.jpg

Reynolds%20Gully%20Roots%20Border.jpg

Originally posted by torment
Isn't one of my best pictures by far but...I took this here in Tulsa while I was taking some long exposure shots of cars passing on the highway. Police officer put on his lights and I tripped the shutter....lucky grab I guess.

http://www.tuckie.net/uploaded/118_0666.jpg

I thought I recognized that highway! That's the BA...but it's been a while since I was back home.

Sweet shot, dude. The cop and car lights make the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back