Dangman
Ninja Editor SuperMod
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2005
- Messages
- 46,056
i'm obviously not planning to leave it stock. My goal is 4ghz+ if I can.
Yeah again, pretty much no difference, OC'd or not. A Core i5 750 can hit 4Ghz as well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i'm obviously not planning to leave it stock. My goal is 4ghz+ if I can.
are these chips 1600fsb? Meaning it would be a good idea to get 1600mhz ram for them?
i guess so? I'd like to get the most life out of my pc as possible.
What do you think i could get out of my rampage, cpu, cpu cooler and ram on ebay?
150-250 total for everything?!
i just recently sold a 939 socket cpu on ebay for $250......
would 2000mhz memory grant me better overclocking than 1600mhz?
would that even be possible, 5ghz?
What's the highest oc I can obtain with 1600mhz memory on the i7 930?
well if its worth going 2000mhz for a higher oc I might as well do it because the price is pretty much the same. The only downside is crappy timings for the 2000mhz 99924
well i'd like to get the highest oc possible on air so if i need 2ghz memory then i might as well get it.
Sorry for being a pain, but I just wanna do it right the first time. Also that's an excellent review, thanks.
corsair h50 or cooler master v8?
How would you power a board that has 2 8-pin power connections for the cpu?
Molex to 8Pin seems reliable. As for PSUs with 2 x 8Pin EPS12V, you typically see those on high-end PSUs such as the Seasonic X-650 and X-750 PSUs and the Enermax Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W PSU.I haven't found a psu with 2 8-pins and are the molex to 8-pin realiable?
Is this what you are referring to: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812198003&cm_re=EPS_12V-_-12-198-003-_-Product
is a-data a reliable trustworthy ram company?
I can't decide on an X58 motherboard, could you recommend me a few good ones?
*sigh*
So you still want to go the Core i7 930 route even though it is not a good buy for the money for a pure gaming PC with only 1-2 GPUS? Any reason as to why the Core i7's additional costs of $200 to $300 is justified for you?
Why do you seem to take it personally?