• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I upgrade?

I meant for Logix to explain which processor "wouldn't hurt."

I haven't commented much before that as I agree with Danny Bui 100 percent. You never gave any reason (other than overclocking to around/above 4GHz) why you want a Core i7 processor. Or, rather, I don't believe that you have sound reasons for going with a Core i7/X58 setup.
 
Back
Top