Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard and S12G PSU Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syco

Weaksauce
I want more seasonic in my rig, because currently i have none. I've used a seasonic psu in the past and had no problems with it, and likely would still be using it if I hadn't sold the entire computer it was in.

FalconSS

[H]ard|Gawd
I already have the x750 and it an an amazing power supply. seasonic is known for their quality. by my experience I am interested in anything seasonic makes. Right now, I would like a more powerful power supply but cant afford it. its the reason I chose a 280x as my next video card. I can crossfire them in the future. If I would have gotten a 290 I wouldnt be able to do that.

nilepez

[H]F Junkie
high quality reliable and their PSUs are efficient as well as quiet. What more could you want?

Axehandler

Gawd
Would love to try a Seasonic product, never tried them before but have heard good things about them in the past.

runt

2[H]4U
I need a new keyboard at work and a new high quality PSU at home.

drklu

2[H]4U
Put a sweet one in my buddies rig, would love to have one of my own.

Ebernanut

[H]ard|Gawd
Seasonic products emphasize function over flash yet still look nice, I wouldn't hesitate to use Seasonic components in a build for myself or friends.

SolidBladez

Supreme [H]ardness
Because they are reliable, have awesome CS support, and are the only OEM that has never given me any issues. :cool:

MDboyz

Limp Gawd
Seasonic PSU is one of the best ones out there that can protect your expensive computer hardware.

t_ski

Supreme [H]ardness
(Throws hat into ring and crosses fingers)

Because Seasonic make top-quality stuff, as [H] has proven time and time again!

arkamw

[H]ard|Gawd
Because I just bought a Seasonic PS and it's a fantastic piece of hardware.

Sundancer

n00b
Would love to try out that keyboard and my girl would love ya'll even more since it's supposed to be a lot more silent than my current keyboard, lol.
Besides awesome rep with Seasonic )

kblah

n00b
Been really happy with my Seasonic PSUs. Some more Seasonic products would be awesome.

DNME

Limp Gawd
I have always wanted to own a Seasonic product. I got to use a friends spare psu while I waited for an RMA. Was a solid psu.

botreaper10

Limp Gawd
I've never used one of their products, but they seem to review quite well. I would love to get to try some out firsthand.

I have no seasonic products in my rig, but I've always wanted to see their reliability for myself.

tunatime

Well...OK
my wife rig has a seasonic psu that has been going strong for over 5 years and that key board look nice

BB Gun

[H]ard|Gawd
quiet reliable power.

New rig planned, needs some Seasonic PSU love.

BB

ShamisOMally

[H]ard|Gawd
God I hope I get this, I need PC parts for the streaming PC I am trying to build so I can make some income at home

Ultima99

Supreme [H]ardness
Quality is important. Seasonic definitely has the reputation for making quality products.

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Seasonic is great,
Seasonic is good,
Seasonic powers my system,
Seasonic works like it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.