Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard and S12G PSU Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want more seasonic in my rig, because currently i have none. I've used a seasonic psu in the past and had no problems with it, and likely would still be using it if I hadn't sold the entire computer it was in.

I already have the x750 and it an an amazing power supply. seasonic is known for their quality. by my experience I am interested in anything seasonic makes. Right now, I would like a more powerful power supply but cant afford it. its the reason I chose a 280x as my next video card. I can crossfire them in the future. If I would have gotten a 290 I wouldnt be able to do that.

high quality reliable and their PSUs are efficient as well as quiet. What more could you want?

Would love to try a Seasonic product, never tried them before but have heard good things about them in the past.

I need a new keyboard at work and a new high quality PSU at home.

Put a sweet one in my buddies rig, would love to have one of my own.

Seasonic products emphasize function over flash yet still look nice, I wouldn't hesitate to use Seasonic components in a build for myself or friends.

Because they are reliable, have awesome CS support, and are the only OEM that has never given me any issues. :cool:

Seasonic PSU is one of the best ones out there that can protect your expensive computer hardware.

(Throws hat into ring and crosses fingers)

Because Seasonic make top-quality stuff, as [H] has proven time and time again!

Because I just bought a Seasonic PS and it's a fantastic piece of hardware.

Would love to try out that keyboard and my girl would love ya'll even more since it's supposed to be a lot more silent than my current keyboard, lol.
Besides awesome rep with Seasonic )

Been really happy with my Seasonic PSUs. Some more Seasonic products would be awesome.

I have always wanted to own a Seasonic product. I got to use a friends spare psu while I waited for an RMA. Was a solid psu.

I've never used one of their products, but they seem to review quite well. I would love to get to try some out firsthand.

I have no seasonic products in my rig, but I've always wanted to see their reliability for myself.

my wife rig has a seasonic psu that has been going strong for over 5 years and that key board look nice

quiet reliable power.

New rig planned, needs some Seasonic PSU love.

BB

God I hope I get this, I need PC parts for the streaming PC I am trying to build so I can make some income at home

Quality is important. Seasonic definitely has the reputation for making quality products.

Seasonic is great,
Seasonic is good,
Seasonic powers my system,
Seasonic works like it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back