Rule the Seas

they are gonna mass mail everyone about what happened sometime soon. i hope for the games sake they do something about it b/c there are hundreds of people complaining on the forums

they are gonna mass mail everyone about what happened sometime soon. i hope for the games sake they do something about it b/c there are hundreds of people complaining on the forums

Yeah, they are slated to piss off a lot of people

Well I just read through this thread (read it you will see how stupid theses people are) http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?on=forum&tid=9814&pg=1

What happened was one of the staff took all the items because they didn't work. this was done without the aok from the Admins.

So now they have no idea who had the items and who didn't and wont do a roll back so they are just refusing to give any refunds or any other compensation.

This is the same thing a steeling it may have been rts money but people spend real money one this game for points, awakes, and items and sell them for rts cash which could have been used to but the scarf.

Im done spending any more real money on this game. If anything else happens like this again im done.

They should just give the people who ask for their money back there money.

Or as suggested in the forum, put the game on a old server and roll back 2 days to see who had the scarf then issue a refund. This isn't that hard to do it may take a few hours but it's doable, they are just to lazy and don't care.

They should just give the people who ask for their money back there money.

Or as suggested in the forum, put the game on a old server and roll back 2 days to see who had the scarf then issue a refund. This isn't that hard to do it may take a few hours but it's doable, they are just to lazy and don't care.

Or they need to stop letting "just anyone" fuck with the DB, they already deleted everyones name once.

You DO NOT train people on live databases, grrrrrrr

Their staff is trained?

If it's true they have exercise equipment and a heated pool, why can't they afford a decent debug server? Are they pretending to be professional with their twice-a-week meetings, or do they just not care to be professional?

Or they need to stop letting "just anyone" fuck with the DB, they already deleted everyones name once.

Yeah I don't know why someone who doesn't have the authority to delete all the items in the game has the option to do it.

But whatever I posted what I needed to say in the forum at rts. They know they wont get any money from me and alot of others.

Yeah I don't know why someone who doesn't have the authority to delete all the items in the game has the option to do it.

But whatever I posted what I needed to say in the forum at rts. They know they wont get any money from me and alot of others.

Yeah, i was considering getting the RP just for the interest for 30 days, but forget that.

ATTENTION:
A staff member decided to purge everyone's bank account without permission. No rollback, no refunds. Just fuck off completely or join one of the other RTS clones.

-Admin

:eek:

Thus, CUC, Wjwill as representing TSP, Scu, CCL, H and a number of others as well as non-affiliated individuals have declared open warefare on THE until either the gang disolves or our demands are met.

Ubermensch mentioned this in the rts forums...are we at war with THE, because I would love to continue attacking Chuck U Farlie, he's a great exp cow!

i personally think its a good idea....they are a super weak gang and our powerful allies could back us up. it also adds a different thing, a gang war would be a new thing for me =)

Yeah just saw that. lol

Looks like no more hitting till tomorrow though :(

But whatever I don't think [THE] will be able to meet all those demands any time soon.

Keep in mind that [SP1] is allied with both [THE] and the [H]. It shouldn't be much of a problem. You have to wonder why they chose to ally with a weak, annoying gang in the first place.

On the other hand, [SP1] is not weak. Perhaps annoying when they bribe gangs into allying with them, but they're definitely not a gang you wanna mess with. I bet Reaper and I could sweet-talk them into breaking their alliance with [THE] anyway. :D

ok well keep us informed with our ally situation. there is a temp truce now like mello said so ill wait till tomorrow.

Word of advice...don't attack Devil One in THE. While their entire gang is young, it seems he joined them from somewhere else. His account is 204 days old...ouch. I really should look at user profiles before I hit that attack button.

*waits to get out of IW*

haha!! ya someone mentioned earlier he had decent stats. i spyed him earlier and all i saw was he has 5mill defense and didnt see the other ones. so beware.

Edit:
Strength: 4,055,956
Defense: 5,531,595
Speed: 1,149,890

I can take him with drugs or if I train a bit.

Well, after training with one of the 25% potions I'm up another 1.5 million in stats. Took me 22 awake potions and about 1400 points. We'll see how defense goes in a day or two.

While we're on the subject of training, I have a couple suggestions for the lower level people and those who haven't yet trained a lot. There are really 2 combinations that are best for stats. Strength & Speed or Strength & Defense. With strength & speed, you hit first and hit hard. Most of the time, you'll take your target out in a single hit. WIth Strength & Defense, you won't get the first hit but if your opponent is mostly speed and you survive that first hit, you usually get them on the return shot. Also, once you get close in stats to someone else, it usually comes down to slugging it out and trading blows. In these fights, speed is nearly useless.

While you should never ignore any of your stats (besides maybe seamanship) you should focus on one of the two stratagies mentioned above to get the most out of your training. Also consider that someone else's XP cows may not work as well for you if your stats stratagy is different than their's.

i was keeping all of them pretty level but decided to train strength and defense because i had those potions.

my speed is extremely low right now so I will be focusing on defense for a while so i can get at least one hit in

Well, after training with one of the 25% potions I'm up another 1.5 million in stats. Took me 22 awake potions and about 1400 points. We'll see how defense goes in a day or two.

It shouldn't have taken you that many resources to get 1.5 mill??? I just did it with a %25 strength and only had to use 17 awakes and 800 points to get about 1.5mill in stats.

Strange?

Your original speed: 3,537,399
Speed after pants: 5,659,839

You are in a fight with DEVIL ONE.

Ha! DEVIL ONE is as slow as a turtle when compared to you!
Drugs boost your speed to : 7470987.1406016 !

You wield your Davy Jones' Tomahawk Musket with a strength of 15,620,092 (+148%)
Your armor combined brings you to 6,211,587 defense.
Using your Davy Jones' Tomahawk Musket, you hit DEVIL ONE for 1,581,753 damage.
You hit your target with your Calico Jack's Cursed Whip for 759,241
You killed DEVIL ONE.

You gain 4 EXP and stole $0 from DEVIL ONE.

DIE! lol

OK I'm done with leveling up.

I am starting to train and it is taking awhile. I know of the awakes but I cain't afford those. So I am just training with patience. I see that y'all mentioned potions. What are these potions called. Were I can I buy them? I am currently level 160. Thanks for any help.

I don't have the money. I've dumped almost 700m of interest into the gang vault, but that wouldn't make a big enough dent. Points are expensive. Awakes are expensive. It's getting ridiculous.

Just keep dumping you interest you will have enough to train soon. 1000 points only cost 250mill at the most and 700mill for a insane potion or you can go with the moderate potions much cheaper but I think using the best potions is your best bet seeing as you spend so much money on awakes and points already.

Fezzy you can get the potions in The Arctic Outpost and the Port of Tortuga

btw I have a guy who wants to join the gang his name is sparkyboy

lvl 120
Age 36 days
And he has RP status.

He wants to know if he can join the gang. He asked about my stats so I was wondering if he was in trouble with anyone and wants to join our gang for support so I asked him him if he is in trouble but he said no. He use to be in the gang aces and eights and he left because they were always getting into wars with people.

I told him to give manse or reaper a shout but I thought I would let you know whats going on here. Also have his stats if you want to know.

So what do you think?

It's up to Reaper since I can't play until after work. I tend to accept friends of members, but in this case it's more of a random encounter. If his skills are good, and he's going to contribute, I don't see why not. Plus we did lose five good members, and we only fill slots with new members. It would be nice to fill one with someone higher.

it would be nice to get a low level to a point where he can hit hitmetipme24 and get gang points like crazy... then train the bejesus out of him after he gets to a decent level

OK. Usually as far as this game goes, as far as I'm concerned, money comes and goes and since I plan to do this every day to some extent, losing money doesn't really concern me. However, I just lost a small mint due to being mugged of about 120 mil. My connection screwed up and the rest is history. Would be great if someone would lend me some dough for a few days so I can get some big interest and replace some of that.

I'm usually on in the evenings and mornings.

Thanks.

Back