octoberasian
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 4,081
THERE. I fixed it myself. Can I get money now?
![]()
Sadly I actually like that over the current Win8 logo.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
THERE. I fixed it myself. Can I get money now?
![]()
I like that idea a lot. If only...![]()
If they wanted to go back to roots or a more window/metro like look, jjshnabadu from Tom's comments had a much better idea:
![]()
I could personally care less about the logo....does the OS actually work well and have enough improvements to warrant me upgrading from Win 7 is the real question.
[IM G]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9405/13295082653mjrwggosx11l.jpg[/IMG]
That'll be £20,000 please...
Oh.. they probably spent a LOT more than that. Major Logo designs can cost into the MILLIONS.
Hmm, I wonder if simple and clean has worked anywhere else?
And only a handful are succeeding.Alot of companies are going for the sleek, modern and clean look these days.
If they wanted to go back to roots or a more window/metro like look, jjshnabadu from Tom's comments had a much better idea:
![]()
This is ugly and flat. It reminds me of the stuff that the CS majors would produce in typography class. The dot on the I is really pissing me off, it should not be higher or so close to the W.
It's just like being back in an art class critique where everyone is an expert and no one agrees![]()
Silly Microsoft. They already have a good Windows logo: the one they use for their mythical Microsoft Stores (which don't really exist anywhere).
Take Microsoft Store logo; add "Windows 8" logotype. Done.
Ugly logo and iPad interface... waiting to see how bloated the final OS will be.