Red BFG.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I WILL SING IN THE STREETS. I AM SINGING IN THE STREET. I AM USING WI-FI.

BEHOLD!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I WILL SING IN THE STREETS. I AM SINGING IN THE STREET. I AM USING WI-FI.

BEHOLD!
This.

LOL. I'm excited about the prospect because I've only ever heard great things about their customer service and all that. But MAN- there are some crazy posts on here ;-)

can we say - POOR NVIDIA SALES !! since eyefinity has been out = they need money bad even if they touted legioncy to nvidia brand for so long - go ATI or bust -p

They either add the brand or go out of business, not a dificult choice right thier, since nvidia is done for in the card market.

there new to be out 100 cards only do 3 monitor if you buy multi card SLI set ups and 1920x1080 for 3 panels ?? lamo. ATI 1 card does 3 panels, thnx nvidia for helping consumers with prices and thier wallets in a tough economy.

Ill take 5760x1920 or go protrait 3600x1920 all day long on 3 panel vs 1920x1080, even if i have to drop a few FPS for it, low res 1080 panels stink any ways text is horrible.

Who the hell wants 1920x1080 when we should be getting 1920x1200 ( or larger by now screens ) stupid 1080p marketing hype just gives LCD mfgs a way to sell junk for the cheap to noobs who dont undertand its a crappy low resolution to begin with.
Portait mode eyefinity 3600x1920 FTW 1080 can suck it.

actually its the

NVIDIA GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

- jump ship or sink deal

Wow Im slow. I thought this thread was about a PCB color change. lol
I am very glad I am reading this. BFG + ATI = win

This is GREAT news if true! I've had much better experience with BFG than XFX and the only thing that XFX offers over BFG is two things really; transferable warranty, and the ability to mod card(s) without voiding warranty (excluding bios flash) and BFG offers; Trade-Up and Advanced RMA's which is a HUGE deal for me. Most of my nvidia cards have been from BFG, GO BFG!!!!

This is GREAT news if true! I've had much better experience with BFG than XFX and the only thing that XFX offers over BFG is two things really; transferable warranty, and the ability to mod card(s) without voiding warranty (excluding bios flash) and BFG offers; Trade-Up and Advanced RMA's which is a HUGE deal for me. Most of my nvidia cards have been from BFG, GO BFG!!!!

you can transfer the BFG warranty as many times as you want XFX limits you to once

No response from anyone on this today.

I would think that it is probable that BFG and AMD are currently talking about this.

Does XFX void the warranty if you do a bios swap?

Should I go back to my XFX bios on my 5850 if trouble arises? :/

BFG noice.... they probably want to be able to sell videocards... instead of nothing

you can transfer the BFG warranty as many times as you want XFX limits you to once

I believe that is incorrect sir.

"APPLIES TO ALL GRAPHICS CARDS INTRODUCED BY BFG ON OR AFTER 2/21/08

BFG Technologies warrants to the original purchaser of the graphics card included in this package ("Product") that the Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser (residing in the United States or Canada) owns the product, when given normal wear and proper usage. For original purchasers residing in areas outside the USA or Canada, the limited warranty for graphic cards shall be for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase."

http://www.bfgtech.com/warranty.aspx

Also I've been told through BFG tech support, I could be wrong though. But if we can get Jeff K. to chime in on this that would be great.

Haha, great! Once my GTX260 dies I will an ATI card as a replacement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Talk about late to the party! I remember when VisionTek went from the green to the red team way back in the Radeon X800 days, like nearly 6 years ago already.

Pretty ironic, or maybe not so, given Scott Herkelman and John Malley's history with the whole Visiontek-BFG debacle, back in '02.

Visiontek's probably ticked off now.....

This is most excellent news, but I have to roll my eyes at the people jumping up and down and clapping for nVidia to go out of business. Yes, that's exactly what we want to keep prices down.

I wish AMD would cease production of CPUs so that Intel would be the only major player left standing, too. I'm sure they'd happily sell us all Extreme series processors for $100 just to be generous. :rolleyes:

i would absolutely love this!

I have been thinking i would buy a 5850 or 5870 eventually when they start to come down in price (hopefully after the 400 series NV come out) and the new NV stuff will probably be crazy expensive.

BFG has been awesome to me in the past, very quick and nice service there. I will defiantly wait to see what happens. (RMA'd two 8800gt OC2 and got 9800GTX OC's, small bump up, but good bump.)

LOL talk about being sleepy. I was thinking "Why the hell do they want to change their PCB from blue to red?"

Good to know AMD/ATI is getting more ground under moder companies. More power to the people.

lol i said the exact same thing....

This is most excellent news, but I have to roll my eyes at the people jumping up and down and clapping for nVidia to go out of business. Yes, that's exactly what we want to keep prices down.

I wish AMD would cease production of CPUs so that Intel would be the only major player left standing, too. I'm sure they'd happily sell us all Extreme series processors for $100 just to be generous. :rolleyes:

id love to know exactly how in the hell anyone thinks nvidia would be going out of business.... ROFL if amd is still alive after all its shortcomings im quite sure nvidia isnt going to go anywhere. i may have switched teams for now but give me a break. now a shakedown and a restructure they do need. and stop recycling the damn cards....

BFG joining the red team would be great. I wish evga would go red too.

EVGA making ATI cards would be great. Is XFX the only manufacturer that gives lifetime warranty on ATI cards?

EVGA making ATi card is about as likely as Sapphire making nVidia card both are the prime OEMs for ATi and NV

Wouldn't matter much to me, BFG is usually just slightly more expensive than the other brands and it's always enough to make me not consider them.

I would love this!

I had a good experience with BFG, was only did not buy my last 2 cards from them because I had to get ATI for bang for my buck.

poor nvidia, i hope sung hoe whatyamcallit has lot of lube kicking around

I hope its true, im sick of Nvidia's BS in the last few years

Agreed, their warranty support worked well for me on me (in the UK) 3 year old GF7800GTX which started to fail.............all sorted out within a week or so from me sending off the duff card.

id love to know exactly how in the hell anyone thinks nvidia would be going out of business.... ROFL if amd is still alive after all its shortcomings im quite sure nvidia isnt going to go anywhere. i may have switched teams for now but give me a break. now a shakedown and a restructure they do need. and stop recycling the damn cards....

I wouldn't want to see them out of business, but i would like to see them get a reality check

Nvidia still seems to think they are the only big dog sin the graphics card department, when will they take their head out of their ass and stop pulling off goofy stunts and get with it

perhaps loosing a major AIB will be the required wakeup call needs

Back