Rainbow Six Extraction

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Rainbow Six Quarantine is a co-op PVE shooter that will be announced at Ubisoft's E3 2019...it's likely that Quarantine is based on the popular Outbreak mode introduced to Rainbow Six Siege in March 2018...combining Siege's tight gunplay and destruction model with the structure of Left 4 Dead, the mode was adored by players...

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Rainbow 6 seige is a old game already. I never tried it because the community is toxic.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Ubisoft has officially revealed Rainbow Six Quarantine, a co-op PvE spin-off to Rainbow Six Siege...Ubisoft has big ambitions for Quarantine..."What Siege is to the PvP shooter genre, we will be to PvE co-op," Ubisoft said...Quarantine is being developed by a new team inside Ubisoft Montreal, the developers of Rainbow Six Siege...

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I'm playing Seige right now it's alot slower pace than I thought it would be I have no bussiness being in a lobby though people were leaving because I was the only one alive lol then they seen my gameplay and started leaving.

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm playing Seige right now it's alot slower pace than I thought it would be I have no bussiness being in a lobby though people were leaving because I was the only one alive lol then they seen my gameplay and started leaving.

I think you are confused as this isn't the Siege thread, this is for Rainbow Six: Quarantine which is a fitting name these days lol.

Although yes, Siege has a steep learning curve that takes 20-40ish hours to not suck and many times that to feel comfortable in every map. It's a great game once you get through that but it's hard to do unless you have some regular people to play with.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Yeah the earliest threads I could find were from 2015 or so couldn't find a main thread. I really like Rainbow 6 Seige I like the ability to shoot through walls and make your own holes for cover. I figured out the specials finally how to use them figured out the camera as well.

I'm going to get Quarantine when it comes out the maps in Seige are kinda small I suppose it was developed around consoles.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Rainbow Six Quarantine officially renamed Extraction, full reveal coming on Saturday

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Hope preorders are up today no way will this game fail. Reveal is at 1200 pst

Last edited:

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Going to take vacation in Sept for this and Pathfinder. This looks smooth for a coop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-203454_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-203454_Bing.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0