Rainbow Six Extraction

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Rainbow Six Quarantine is a co-op PVE shooter that will be announced at Ubisoft's E3 2019...it's likely that Quarantine is based on the popular Outbreak mode introduced to Rainbow Six Siege in March 2018...combining Siege's tight gunplay and destruction model with the structure of Left 4 Dead, the mode was adored by players...

Rainbow 6 seige is a old game already. I never tried it because the community is toxic.

Ubisoft has officially revealed Rainbow Six Quarantine, a co-op PvE spin-off to Rainbow Six Siege...Ubisoft has big ambitions for Quarantine..."What Siege is to the PvP shooter genre, we will be to PvE co-op," Ubisoft said...Quarantine is being developed by a new team inside Ubisoft Montreal, the developers of Rainbow Six Siege...

I'm playing Seige right now it's alot slower pace than I thought it would be I have no bussiness being in a lobby though people were leaving because I was the only one alive lol then they seen my gameplay and started leaving.

I'm playing Seige right now it's alot slower pace than I thought it would be I have no bussiness being in a lobby though people were leaving because I was the only one alive lol then they seen my gameplay and started leaving.

I think you are confused as this isn't the Siege thread, this is for Rainbow Six: Quarantine which is a fitting name these days lol.

Although yes, Siege has a steep learning curve that takes 20-40ish hours to not suck and many times that to feel comfortable in every map. It's a great game once you get through that but it's hard to do unless you have some regular people to play with.

Yeah the earliest threads I could find were from 2015 or so couldn't find a main thread. I really like Rainbow 6 Seige I like the ability to shoot through walls and make your own holes for cover. I figured out the specials finally how to use them figured out the camera as well.

I'm going to get Quarantine when it comes out the maps in Seige are kinda small I suppose it was developed around consoles.

Rainbow Six Quarantine officially renamed Extraction, full reveal coming on Saturday

Hope preorders are up today no way will this game fail. Reveal is at 1200 pst

Last edited:
Going to take vacation in Sept for this and Pathfinder. This looks smooth for a coop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-203454_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-203454_Bing.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
Well Ubisoft has finally included fat operators. Nothing says special forces like a fatso waddling around. So, uh, yay?

Given how many police look in general, seems pretty accurate to me.

For American street cops, sure depends on the departments standards. Some are loose so you'll see a lot of fat cops. But for a SWAT or military SF unit? Never. I know its a fantasy game about as realistic as The Witcher, but still I find it humorous. I recall reading an article some years back for Watch Dogs Legion. The Ubisoft guy was apologizing how you couldn't play fat people and would strive to make amends for it. I suppose they finally did. Now, the fight for visually inbred operators beings.

Rainbow Six Extraction Launches January 20 with Buddy Pass​

November 11, 2021, 4:00 PM
Pre-order Now!
Rainbow Six Extraction is set to deploy on January 20, bringing tactical co-op action featuring cross-play, cross-progression, and cross-save to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Amazon Luna, Stadia, and the Ubisoft Store on PC, as well as via Ubisoft+. The game is available now for preorder*. Preordering either edition will get you the Orbital Decay Cosmetic bundle, while the Deluxe Edition will come with three bonus packs on top of that. No matter which edition you pick up, you’ll get some extra benefits to give you more bang for your buck.

Friends Can Play Two Weeks for Free with the Buddy Pass​

Every edition of Extraction comes with two Buddy Pass tokens. These allow you to invite two friends to play with you for free for up to 14 days, giving you some tried and true allies as you fight against the mysterious and deadly parasite. Additionally, any progression that your friends earn will transfer over if they purchase the full game. For more details, check out the Buddy Pass details here.

Rainbow Six Siege Players Benefit Even More​

Rainbow Six Extraction stars 18 Operators recruited from the ranks of Rainbow Six Siege to join REACT, the organization led by Mira, Ash, and Thermite to confront the alien threat. Players who own Siege and purchase Extraction will be granted the United Front bundle, which contains four exclusive gearsets split between the two games. Furthermore, the United Front bundle will immediately unlock all 18 Operators featured in Extraction for use in Rainbow Six Siege.
The alien parasite threat is coming, and it’ll be up to you and your co-op teammates to face it head-on. To keep up with the latest in the two months leading up to launch, stay tuned to our Rainbow Six Extraction news hub.
Pre-order Now!
*PS4 and PS5 digital preorders will be available starting on November 17. You can add the title to your wish list at this link to be notified when preorders are available:https://store.playstation.com/concept/233592/

Tom Clancy name aside this game looks like good dope minus the dope.

The problem I see with this game's success it's on the UBI Launcher while Rainbow Six Seige launched on Steam.
Unless the console players pull through?

I preordered the game 39.99 comes out in January no going back now if it's anything like Rainbow Six Seige I'll like it.
Might be one of the first games I have to use my headset collection for.

I’m 50/50 on it. I love Siege but I’m still not sold on if this will be good. They ran a trial event years ago that was a essentially a test for coop shooter and it was decent for being a one off event.

This might be good, or it might be a cash grab that gets old quick. I’ll be waiting for release and seeing if anyone else I know buys it and likes it.

The Classes complexity has me interested you gets banned for leaving games early as well so I suspect the matches won't be a half hour long.

I have Paid Vacation for this game now lol so happy work sucked today from fixing the Soap Dispenser that wouldn't stick on the Wall with Gorilla Tape that stuff sticks good.

Rainbow Six Extraction launches in January 2022 with full Cross-Play and Cross-Progression support for anyone playing on the PlayStation, Xbox, Stadia, or the PC Platform.
This means that regardless of where you choose to play, you will be able to squad up your friends or matchmake with others on any of the platforms that you can play Rainbow Six Extraction on.
You have complete control over how you play Rainbow Six Extraction, so, if you prefer, you can also turn off the Cross-Play functionality to only play with people on your platform.
Another feature we support that should help you when deciding where you play is Cross-Progression.
Your progression in the game and the content you earn through that progression will travel with you if you decide to start playing on a different platform. If you start your experience by playing on PC but want to switch over to the PS5 don’t worry, you’re covered. When launching the game, you will find your Operators, your progression, your content all ready and waiting for you.
It’s important to note, that the only aspect of your progression that won’t follow you across platforms are your Achievements/Trophies.
Are you looking forward to utilizing the Cross-Play and Cross-Progression features? Let us know by getting involved in the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, Discord and Reddit.

SHARE​

RECOMMENDED CONTENT​

R6E-merch.jpg

DISCOVER THE NEW EXTRACTION COLLECTION​

Gear up in style for the big invasion.
SHOP NOW
r6e_reveal_trailer.jpg

DISCOVER THE RAINBOW SIX EXTRACTION WORLD REVEAL TRAILER​

Ela, Lion and Nomad band together & put everything on the line to rescue Hibana from a deadly alien threat in the unpredictable containment zone.
WATCH NOW

fc6-socialicon_twitter.pngfc6-socialicon_instagram.pngfc6-socialicon_facebook.png
ENGLISH
footer_logo.png

STOREUBISOFT CONNECTABOUT USNEWSSUPPORT
CONTACT USPRIVACYTERMS OF USEDO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATIONSET COOKIES
R6E_logo_website_448x232.png

STUDIOS​

UBISOFT MONTREAL

PLATFORMS​

PLAYSTATION 5PLAYSTATION 4XBOX SERIES XXBOX ONESTADIAUBISOFT CONNECTEPIC GAMESAMAZON LUNA
© 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
For more information, check out theUbisoft Parent's guide
esrb-privacy-footer.jpg-Icon---37852---Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Six-Extraction.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
January 20th

This game is going to rock hardcore. It was delayed so its probably pretty polished. Speculating just think this is going to play out like a a Rainbow 6 seige sequel.

Actually doesn't look bad. It was recently announced that it will be launching on PC Game Pass, so I may give it a try.

I just noticed they are advertising this game as having a lower price before it even launches. That plus day 1 game pass makes me a little worried that they don't expect it to do well.

I just noticed they are advertising this game as having a lower price before it even launches. That plus day 1 game pass makes me a little worried that they don't expect it to do well.
Internet reception to the game has been quite cold. Not as bad as that Counter-Strike clone, at least.

4 Days I have alot of faith in this game if anything it should be supported for the next 1-2 years knowing UBI.
I just hope it's semi Casual anyway I know there is penalty for leaving a game early.

Preload is up 45 gigs I have a dedicated 1TB M.2 drive for UBI games cause they tend to take up alot of space not matter what game.

4 Days I have alot of faith in this game if anything it should be supported for the next 1-2 years knowing UBI.
I just hope it's semi Casual anyway I know there is penalty for leaving a game early.
With the lack of hype surrounding this and competition from a number of other coop shooters I feel like this game will have not much of a player base a month after launch.

I’ll still play it on game pass but I don’t have the same faith you do.

Midnight tonight 20th no idea if I'm going to stay up I'm tired as shit from work.
I just got done setting up my folks Eco Tank ET-2800 we both have one now =)
Hoping my Dad makes less trips to develop photos of his fishing stuff.

Back