Viper87227
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2004
- Messages
- 18,017
Well, i've done it. I never ever thought I would spend even close to this much money on headphones...
Ordered myself a pair of Grado SR-225s, which came to $170 shipped from TTVJ (+$9 for the 1/4" to 1/8" cable). I also puchased Audio Technica ATH-A700's for $130 shipped. I really wanted the A900, but aparently they don't sell those in the US, and I couldnt find a deal on them. I think the A700's will suit me though. They are for gaming, the grados are for music. My lowley HD497's... I don't know what I will do with them. They always suited me well, so I will be keeping them. May come in handy one day.
Needless to say, I am very excited for all my new goodies that are coming. The addiction has begun!
Ordered myself a pair of Grado SR-225s, which came to $170 shipped from TTVJ (+$9 for the 1/4" to 1/8" cable). I also puchased Audio Technica ATH-A700's for $130 shipped. I really wanted the A900, but aparently they don't sell those in the US, and I couldnt find a deal on them. I think the A700's will suit me though. They are for gaming, the grados are for music. My lowley HD497's... I don't know what I will do with them. They always suited me well, so I will be keeping them. May come in handy one day.
Needless to say, I am very excited for all my new goodies that are coming. The addiction has begun!