Main Target
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2004
- Messages
- 1,690
btw chuckster, sarcasm is so fun
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
stumpy said:So, any word on the watercooling parts yet? Haven't heard anything from you or SnT for a while, did your blocks make it in the latest shipment?
Scroatdog said:SelRac,
Hey man. I went to reply the other day, but I forgot. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I couldn't resist. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, man!!
Scroatdog said:Here are some pictures of my Stacker rig that "don't suck"..........![]()
![]()
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/2557/Stacker038.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/4173/Stacker040.jpg
Main Target said:ouch, definitely, go dangerden man!
SelRahc said:I'm going aquacomputer myself. Guess we'll see how it all comes together soon.... once everything gets in hehe.
Still have a few items for sale... comeon! A new AMD FX-53 939 retail for $675 and an elusive BFG 6800 Ultra for $525!
Main Target said:i do not understand, if those companies are so good how come i dont hear of htem much?
LyCoS said:because you are american and americans have no clue about watercooling![]()
do a google search for 1a hv2, 1a hv3, atotech MC1.... 1a sl2...
Scroatdog said:You're right. We have no clue. Just look at how bad I messed up my system because I had no clue -+>Here<+-![]()
![]()
LyCoS said:braded PVC is bad for your mobo, AGP....
1a cooling and atotech work off 8/6mm tubing... its tiny, souple...
LyCoS said:braded PVC is bad for your mobo, AGP....
1a cooling and atotech work off 8/6mm tubing... its tiny, souple...
Impulse said:I hope you meant supple... as souple is a component on a flail, not something I readily associate with watercooling.![]()
Main Target said:are they cheaper? maybe ill get into water cooling
hardwarephreak said:Have you noticed anything about these "rankings". While I trust their website, they are generally spot on in their methods and results. The fact that they have the Koolance and the Corsair solutions so high up there makes me wonder. Hey don't get me wrong Koolance and Corsair are great companies that make great products, but as far as putting a Danger Den setup against those two is a joke. Hey maybe danger den doesn't get top 3 maybe they don't...but next time lets see some actual comparitive analysis.
Main Target said:where can i buy this stuff..... in ENGLISH
Main Target said:hmm thanks for being courteous
Scroatdog said:Here are some pictures of my Stacker rig that "don't suck"..........![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
MrPG said:yummy yum chops,
just picked myself up a stacker, and transfering a gone to hell water kit from my antec, only good part is the pump which is the sexy swiftech mpc600.
what rads are ya using and how abouts did you mount it in the case. I was going with a BIX which i'm thinking would fit nicely on the 120mm rear exhaust, i was thinking i'd stick it outside and drill holes for the in/outlets to stick through into the case when i mount it, then have the fan on the inside pushing.. now i know thats hot air going across the rads but i think that top exchaust will help keep the temps down.
Main Target said:his watercooling stuff got shipped YESTERDAY via 7day group UPS..... so soon i say!