Issue Resolved… sort of After trying what seemed like everything I could think of, along with some suggestions from people on various forums, finally figured out what the issue was. I thought I had unplugged everything in my search for a fix, but I missed the PCIe USB 3.1 card, mainly because it was hidden behind the PCIe Riser Cable going to the GPU with its vertical installation. I couldn't see it, and passed it over. The reason that particular card was giving me issues was due to the fact that USB 3.1 can draw a lot more power than 2.0 and even 3.0, which it what was triggering that particular error message, and causing the reboots. I went ahead and made a new SATA Power cable and added it to the expansion card, and the power / current issues are gone. I have finished a few test, and was even able to install Windows 10 while checking for fluid leaks. Still having an occasional issue during boot up, but I know that cause this time of the Q-Code 62. That same PCIe Riser Cable that hid the USB Card, is causing the boot process to lock up. As soon as I unplug the card, everything functions as it should. I have been reading that adding extra shielding to the cable can fix the issue, so going to give that a shot. If not, will have to hit up Thermaltake for a new cable. I really hope it will be a quick fix, as the build is almost done and I would hate to have this hold things up.