Post Your Workstations 2016

Hi

Here is some photos of the workstation and the entire house that I´ve been developing since I was eighteen years old, I´d like to share some of the projects and knowledge about green energy and sustainability.
I tried to capture the house exactly how it is when you arrive and get into to, the house is a little dark because is a man cave, I took maybe 10 shots to make one photo and was pretty hard to capture the vision that we have when you sit to play something or watch a movie.

I have two setups, the first one is for gaming, movie and work, the second one is for watch movie with friends and family. The entire house is powered by green energy, I have one sun water heater too for the hot water, all the house were made using recycle parts from another houses / company's. I will try to list everything that I have here, some people think that the house is not real because looks like one store or playland, the truth is that neverland from MJ was my inspiration and I´m not even close of all that...haha The house has automation for everything, I can turn on the lights, music, movie, the kitchen and even control the pressure of the water, the temp, the flow and all.

The room and the office are jumped together with cables from outside of the house, so If you want to play games in setup 2 you just need to change the monitor and audio setup. If you want to watch some movie in setup 1 from setup 2, you just have to change the entry in Denon receiver, all the house is connected together and working as it should after long years of test and programming. In the setup 1 if you want to play using TV you just change for monitor 2, if you want to use the headphones just change the audio output for Razer board, if you want to play using headphone in setup 1 with cockpit you just need to grab the second razer tiamat and plug in the Sony receiver. I´m so sorry for the bad quality of some photos, I had to use my cellphone because my lens could not take the photo so close. maybe I will do one update when I get one canon 10/22mm. me and my friends use to do some lan parties over here, there is one video of us doing one stress test with asus and the ISP. Since everything in the house has one IP and access the internet, 400MB sometimes is less for what the house want, right now the asus is showing me 5 / 6tb of traffic peer month, crazy right?

Some shots:

prwB8nQ.jpg

This is the electric panel of the house, everything were made by hand and with Siemens products for best quality, I use one sand fuse for setup 1 and another one for setup 2, that´s filter the noise from power surge and delivery clean energy for the entire house, also it has DPS for rain lighting protection, two grounds, even for the cable TV and telephone line.

AZHTAUj.jpg

eG7Qwyj.jpg

With the red acer laptop that I use to work ( I plug it in the table and use because is more fast and easy to get out and get in when I need to do some fast jobs/projects with customers ).

0FlYkYI.jpg

laptop closed.

Panoramic view

CjcxMDy.jpg

This is how I use the system, almost all the lights off and just some fairy blue and warm light to keep the climate of men´s cave.

ejHcww9.jpg

The second monitor for play games or watch movies / chromecast videos.

pD923Is.jpg

Couch mode

0EzOl7N.jpg

Cockpit mode

Cs7w3qP.jpg

The couch get´s out of the room and I install the cockpit for play some games on tv, we can use the 7.1 home theater or the razer tiamat 7.1 if there´s someone in the same room using another computer / arcade and we dont want to disturber or do too much noise.

This is the back view of the couch / cockpit setup with surround speakers

ITM5f9Y.jpg

This is an old project that I´ve made in the past, it uses one computer inside with hyperspin and almost 500gb of games and emulators, has built in speakers and one original CRT tube, also one coin selector that works with 25 cents.

ARmKv20.jpg

ECP0sIV.jpg

The entry view of the house with arcade in the background and kitchen / cinema room.

FmolVRV.jpg

This is the setup 2, the photo looks a little ''dead'' and with no life because if the poor light, sometimes is hard to take one shot of some place that is dark almost 90% of the time like one movie theater.

ZSLbD5N.jpg

This is the back view of the room / kitchen, the kitchen were made with old bricks from 1960, it has automation in lights, kitchen appliances and food garbage disposal, also it uses one nest to monitoring all the activity of the place.

12Evtdp.jpg

The stove that I did the project, less space = creativity to solve the problem.

mUKpJqH.jpg

Working

SdHxiJD.jpg

I can take more photos of the green power station and all, but I think this is not the focus of this topic and forum.
I hope you like my hard work,

Here is the list for setup 1:

Samsung 52' Lcd Serie 6 FullHD.
Monitor Benq XL24t 3D Vision2 Nvidia.
Pioneer 212D.
Pioneer BDR-206BK.
Razer BlackWindow Ultimate Keyboard
Razer DeathVadder Mouse.
3d Vision 2 Nvidia Kit.
Western Digital 4TB External Hard Drive.
Palm TX for house automation.
ASUS AC68U Plus TPLINK 8 Ports Switch.
Internet Speed -> ONT Vivo Fibra 400/170 mb
Wirelles Xbox360 Kit.
Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel / Cockpit
WDTV Live G3.
Chromecast 2
Receptacles Hubbell Hospital Grade / Leviton.
APC Power Surge Filters.
Headphone Razer Tiamat 7.1 x 2 + USB Offboard sound 7.1 Vantec.
Laptop Acer 5100 - Zmodo HD Surveilance System.
Laptop Samsung - Server + 10tb in Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External.
Laptop Acer E5 - I use this to work almost everyday and this stay in the table untill I have to grab and get out every morning.
Lacrosse Weather Station model 330-2315 Professional Weather Station
The table was made by me, is an old door of one cabinet with acrilic supports, the entire house were made using inox screws.

Computer:

Asus Maximus formula x38
Quad Q6600
8GB OCZ Reaper DDR2 1066Mhz
gtx770 Zotac
Zalman Fan Controler
OCZ SteathSteam 600watts
Corsair H50 Hydro Series
SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Solid State Drive
Wester Digital 1tb internal Hard drive
ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3 Slim 24-bit Stereo PCI Low Profile

Arcade Machine:

All made by me, the cabinet was one old arcade from one store.
Theres a computer inside with 500gb of games.
I use Hyperspin for emulation.
There is light buttons for player 1 and 2.
Theres is one coin selector that works with 25cents of dollar =]
Over here you dont have to buy the coins, I can gave it for you for free change for food...haha

Sound and Speakers

Home Theater 7.2 Sony Model DAV-DZ77T.
Speakers Pedestal all made by me with acrilic and old parts from music store.

Cables and Acessories.

Hdmi Blue Jeans,
Audio - Monster Optic and Coaxial.
Signal Power Cable.
RCA Sthaca ( By Thalles ).
Belden Power Cable.
Sthaca / RCA Din.
Spikes ViaBlue / in speakers.

Here is the setup 2 / Room:

Projector Optoma HD25.
3d Vision 2 Nvidia.
HD Externo 6Tb Western Digital.
Palm TX.
Harmony Ultimate HUB.
Router ASUS AC68.
WDTV Live G3.
Blu Ray Player BDP-S590.
Receptacles Hubbell.
Apc power surge.
DIY HomeMade Projector Screen 106''.
Electric Curtains.
Lights Lutron Maestro.
Nest Home Protect.
Harmony Ultimate Control.

Sound and Speakers

Receiver Denon 3312.

Front Speakers - Klipsch F-2 Synergy.
Center - Klipsch Synergy C-3.
Surrounds - Klipsch B-2 Synergy.
ELG Speakers Support.

Cables and Acessories

Hdmi Blue Jeans.
Audio - Blue Jeans Optic and Coaxial.
RCA Sthaca DIY.
Belden Power Cable DIY.
Sthaca / RCA Din DIY.
Spikes DIY / Viablue.

thanks guys
=]
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Awesome place, man! I see a lot of things in Spanish. Where is this awesome space located?

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Awesome place, man! I see a lot of things in Spanish. Where is this awesome space located?

Agreed. That is a full on pimped out lair. Intense! I am guessing by the mention of the cable provider "ONT Vivo Fibra" it's Portugal?

So the new workstation rig:

17457501_10212915459907897_7670703980454605483_n.jpg

17458220_10212915459827895_6998790908690302845_n.jpg

This was the old rig (under the desk) a little while ago... with all the DJ equipment out.

15355715_10211815685534225_8883710922252476880_n.jpg

Here is the laptop and Traktor S4 setup in the wild at the club (yes, yes, I'm dressed up as a Crusader because... reasons):

12188246_10208290976498702_2099557650956877183_o.jpg

14691346_10211352238628342_6746329422792106206_o.jpg

And lastly, the old Q6600 Box runs a Hyperspin arcade in a custom-built super thin arcade cabinet w/x-arcade controller:

10662198_10205256966690353_6592682009254120945_o.jpg

^^ Thread winner! (y) :notworthy:

thanks man, I´m very far of this trophy, maybe in 10 years when I finish the cockpit setup with gauges.

Damn. Right down to the rice cooker and gas burners. Leisure Room... redefined.

thanks man, I really liked the ''old bricks'' old style with a little of ''truck kitchen'' design.

right now in south america =]

You win the internet and at homes and at setups.

thanks matte
=]

Agreed. That is a full on pimped out lair. Intense! I am guessing by the mention of the cable provider "ONT Vivo Fibra" it's Portugal?

Not really, south america right now.
I did some updates with new photos.

Electric panel updated with Smappee and new office chair using one Audi A8 Seat.

Some shots:

This is the electric panel of the house, everything were made by hand and with Siemens products for best quality, I use one sand fuse for setup 1 and another one for setup 2, that´s filter the noise from power surge and delivery clean energy for the entire house, also it has DPS for rain lighting protection, two grounds, even for the cable TV and telephone line, all the receptacles are hospital grade, kitchen receptacles are waterproof, it has one Smappee to monitor the power surge for the entire house, it´s an awesome product:

zb7HbXq.jpg

The seat chair that I´ve made.

7vvMqqL.jpg

-> Project link - > https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/777602-car-seat-as-a-chair-audi-a8-seat/

thanks guys
=]

I love that setup... I have that mouse pad arriving tommow lol. Wife shut me down on a new wide screen monitor.

Here's my humble setup.[/QUOTE]
A lot of incredible setups posted here. Mine is a little too simple and pales in comparison to the lot. :shy:

Here's my humble setup.

View attachment 43509 View attachment 43510 View attachment 43511 View attachment 43512

...actually quite a nice setup. Thanks for being humble :)

What is the box under the water fall over the large TV/monitor? And is the waterfall a static image, maybe a picture box? Or another display.

Thanx for the ideas.

Back