Post Your Workstations 2013

new speakers on mah desk

NHT SuperZero and Monitor Audio Silver S1 and also on desk Optimus Pro-X44AV speakers and in corner DCM Timeframe TF250's and also Polk Reference Monitor RM3000 (i probably have enough speakers in this room now???)

k7ss.jpg

Hello, people ...
I decided to make a small update to my caveman, so I decided to get a second monitor to my pc ...:

0owQDiw.jpg

s4X0b9U.jpg

gYkKXbq.jpg

aeNeGyp.jpg

...the Horizontal option ... I think the best aesthetically, but I prefer the vertical, as it does not interfere much with other elements of my desk ...

new speakers on mah desk

NHT SuperZero and Monitor Audio Silver S1 and also on desk Optimus Pro-X44AV speakers and in corner DCM Timeframe TF250's and also Polk Reference Monitor RM3000 (i probably have enough speakers in this room now???)

Nah. We need to see a pair of HPM-100 on your desk!

redid desk cables are more tidy and put my rather minty Pioneer SX-3600 I just go on my desk..

very pleased with how this turned out..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just recently had some work done in the study, could really do with updating my primary system. The processor is still excellent just need a newer graphics card and some more RAM although most new games still cause me few issues on high settings.

Just recently had some work done in the study, could really do with updating my primary system. The processor is still excellent just need a newer graphics card and some more RAM although most new games still cause me few issues on high settings.

Really nice set up, simplistic but effective. I'm really diggin the shelf above the computer.

Real life isn't minecraft. You cant just punch those chops out.. Kill, gut, hang and butcher.. WHILE SURFING THE INTERNET!!
Really?Mindcraft is not Real life"!? :eek: Oh' Ooo my 9 year old aint going to like that!, ok I see you play minecraft, now just because the animals we eat are Killed, Gut Hanged & Butcher don't mean I need to have it hanging by my gamin' setup...WHILE GAMING!!!

lol, I can see this dude saying while surfing the web, I'm hungry' turns the chair gets up, opens the fridge cuts out a nice piece & starts chewin' on it...:p

Disclaimer: This is a real photo and everything depicted works (except for the phone's message waiting indicator)

nzEujti.jpg

The home setup:
MacBook Pro Retina, BenQ 27" Monitor, (2x)ASUS 24" Monitor, iPad 4, Lumia 920

Where's the guitar pics? Anyone with a Gibson calendar must have a few lying around somewhere?

Back