Post Your Workstations 2013

Nope - his is nicer and its glass. Mine is a combination of two $99 corner desks from Fry's where I took the long sde of each and used them, then made my own wide keyboard tray (then painted to match Frank) - his is much nicer/cleaner IMO. Plus he has a really cool shelf on the right side.

+1 on the 3 GTX 680's and trip monitors - very nice - now we are seeing some power! What CPU? RAM?

thank you. my specs are in my sig
i7 3930k and gskill ripjaws 12gb ddr3 1333 for now

Moved some things around, bought a new TV... new year newish look.

2s6vvy1.jpg

2ynnswn.jpg

Well I figured I'd post my 'Workstation" for this year, although it'll always go through changes.

CaseLabsMagnumBuild1-Setup6Resizedx1300_zps9a3db972.jpg

CaseLabsMagnumBuild1-85mmExtension-3Resized-1300x_zps91be7e19.jpg

* File server has been migrated to a new room all by itself with much better cooling so its alot cooler for me & the drives:)

nice got any internal shots of the mh10?

i getting the th10 shipped to the uk hope the wife wont see the bill

@Greeneye - Your post gave me 2 ideas; one worked, one didn't.

I lowered my 3008WFP to the same height as yours. My neck thanks you. :)

I need a headphone stand, so tried the one on your desk, but it's just about an inch too low to hold my AD700. :(

Great looking, clean setup!!

Well I figured I'd post my 'Workstation" for this year, although it'll always go through changes.

CaseLabsMagnumBuild1-Setup6Resizedx1300_zps9a3db972.jpg

* File server has been migrated to a new room all by itself with much better cooling so its alot cooler for me & the drives:)

Nice wall... Got any links for that?

very nice and clean. whats your headphone/amp setup?

I like that case a lot.
Thanks!

Little Dot MKIII Headphone Amp with Asus Essence STX as Source & Sony XB700's as headphones.

nice got any internal shots of the mh10?

i getting the th10 shipped to the uk hope the wife wont see the bill

I do but they are a little bit outdated, I'll post later on down the track:p

Also don't worry my partner went a little crazy when they saw the bill:p

xb700s? If so, we have the same headphones!

Yerp XB700's, quite an underrated set of headphones especially if you get them for a good price. Living in Australia doesn't make it completely easy but these are from the US which cost me $120 (Incl. Shipping). Was considering moving to HiFiMAN HE-500 eventually when I buy an external DAC.

@Greeneye - Your post gave me 2 ideas; one worked, one didn't.

I lowered my 3008WFP to the same height as yours. My neck thanks you. :)

I need a headphone stand, so tried the one on your desk, but it's just about an inch too low to hold my AD700. :(

Great looking, clean setup!!

Thanks!

Haha yeer I sit pretty low and I love my monitor low, not sure why but it always feels & looks better. My headphones do sit pretty low on that headphone stand to, the cables on both sides of the headphones hit the stand but its not a harsh bend, but I might get something a little taller next time.

Nice wall... Got any links for that?

Thanks, its my favorite wallpaper. Been using it on all my systems since I've ever first spotted it. Hopefully this link works for you > LINK

gdgfdgd

WACOM AWWWW YEAAA!!!!!
Also, that wireless logitech keyboard is awesome for lying around like a derp ey?
I love mine.

haha, yeah it is. Its a really nice little cheap htpc keyboard (its like 2 weeks old)

@myelin1: Thank you sir.

Thanks, its my favorite wallpaper. Been using it on all my systems since I've ever first spotted it. Hopefully this link works for you > LINK

Sweet thanks for the link, i was just about to ask the same question
And sony headphones are so underrated, I love my ZX700s

Nice setup, I like all the WOW memorabilia. What events have you done for the medals?

Quebec Downhill Cup and some local races.

And calm down with the Apple logo, it's A STICKER, yes a piece of paper with glue under it...

Last edited:
Back