Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nowadays man's cave:

dsc0810k.jpg

Opinions...:)

Just one dumbell? gotta balance out your arms after heavy fapping sessions.

kidding aside, great looking workspace!

Sorry for a simple but stupid question, but what's the point to have 2pc's? At the same place?
I have two PCs as well in the same place. One is Windows 7 and the other has XP on it for all the old games I have. Plus I surf on the XP PC or when I do image searches. If it gets hit by a virus and it is hard to clean then I just reformat. lol

So this is where I spend a majority of my time and money as far as hobbies go. Thoughts, comments, questions, and critiques welcome. Before some else points it out yes there is a toilet paper roll on my desk.

214-65-777d423303-1000.jpg

214-65-0820723332-1000.jpg

214-65-5b06823348-1000.jpg

214-65-895a023369-1000.jpg

214-65-43ff123390-1000.jpg

214-65-d6eb823412-1000.jpg

Let me know what you think!

So this is where I spend a majority of my time and money as far as hobbies go. Thoughts, comments, questions, and critiques welcome. Before some else points it out yes there is a toilet paper roll on my desk.

Let me know what you think!

Um How should i put this... It Fucking Rocks! lol

Agreed. However... what's with the wood burner under the table? Seems like a fire hazard if you ask me :eek:

It is just an electric space heater its one of the safest ones I could find. it only gets hot on the bottom.
Okay, you admitted that's a roll of toilet paper under your desk. We've covered the WHAT, so the next one is... WHY?

Cool setup!

The monitor setup and PC setup is very sweet, the toilet paper... maybe not so much. I think a custom title of Lubey instead of n00bie may be more appropriate. :p

You still didn't answer why :confused:

lol

Really nice setup though! How did you mount your monitors?

The monitors are wall mounted with cheap mounts I got off of Amazon. To hide the cables and 4" gap from the wall I put poster board on the the edge of the desk that is held in place my the tension of the monitor cables resting on them.

Some people have a box of tissues... I have a roll of toilet paper.

I too rock the TP at my desk. I use the roll to wipe down my monitor occasionally. Much cheaper than tissues and I prefer the strength. Plus if a webpage makes me mad I can TP my whole desk.

Damn that looks just comfy, though those wires could be taped (with black tape :D) or zipped to the table leg! Some full-room pictures might also taste yammie :cool:

I agree, and his keyboard looks delicious, I could use even moar pix of that.

Damn that looks just comfy, though those wires could be taped (with black tape :D) or zipped to the table leg! Some full-room pictures might also taste yammie :cool:

Yea I've thought about taping the cable to the table leg, I honestly just felt to lazy to redo it. Dont have any full room pics, nothing else really though. Just a bed to the right and a couch directly in front of the TV. Heres more pics of the keyboard though, WASD semi custom with cherry blue switches, I freakin love it.

wasd3.jpg

wasd2.jpg

wasd4.jpg

Yea I've thought about taping the cable to the table leg, I honestly just felt to lazy to redo it. Dont have any full room pics, nothing else really though. Just a bed to the right and a couch directly in front of the TV. Heres more pics of the keyboard though, WASD semi custom with cherry blue switches, I freakin love it.

The end, my next KB is going to be wasd. Period.

Heres more pics of the keyboard though, WASD semi custom with cherry blue switches, I freakin love it

You, sir, suck. I finally made up my mind to buy a Filco Ninja and you have to come in here and show off your sweet-ass WASD board and make me super jealous. Now I'm back to where I started. LIFE IS HARD. /firstworldproblems

Oh, and where'd you get that wallpaper?

You, sir, suck. I finally made up my mind to buy a Filco Ninja and you have to come in here and show off your sweet-ass WASD board and make me super jealous. Now I'm back to where I started. LIFE IS HARD. /firstworldproblems

Oh, and where'd you get that wallpaper?

lol I was deciding between a filco and the wasd too. Went this route mainly because of the customization options. The wallpaper is from deviantart.com search for "koji".

Really like the setup. Care to post your wallpapers? I could only find lower resolution, single monitor versions. EDIT: Nevermind. Search "fractal pokemon wallpaper".

Krame: awesome keyboard. o,0

Last edited:
Considering Frank is almost done (waiting on GPU PCB covers and a couple SATA cables) and for those who have not checked out the "Frank Upgrade 2011" thread, just wanted to post some of the latest pictures here of my 8+ month project of not only building "Frank" but everything around him and getting it all color corrdinated.

frank800dcase.jpg

frankbp360rg.jpg

frankbp90.jpg

frankcomponentplate.jpg

frankcustomsatapwr.jpg

frankekwb.jpg

frankfrankfood.jpg

frankgametime.jpg

franknightshotwflash.jpg

frankpedestal.jpg

frankpwrdbyevga.jpg

frankredglow.jpg

frankview2desk.jpg

frankwcgpux2.jpg

Considering Frank is almost done (waiting on GPU PCB covers and a couple SATA cables) and for those who have not checked out the "Frank Upgrade 2011" thread, just wanted to post some of the latest pictures here of my 8+ month project of not only building "Frank" but everything around him and getting it all color corrdinated.

Well done! Love the use of a two post rack. What wire management do you have on the side of the rack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back