Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my workstation as it stands right now... haven't posted here in a long time...

img5890censored.jpg

img5892s.jpg

img5910k.jpg

img5894ci.jpg

img5896r.jpg

img5900w.jpg

pls can you send link to your wallpaper ? thx :)

I don't remember where I got this one... but if you PM me and email address I will send it to you.

i send PM :) with me e-mail..thx

PM me too, please. She's hot.

send me the background chic :D

Guys, her name is Brenda Lynn, just Google her and you will find plenty on her. I found her by cutting out the OP background image and using www.tineye.com to find matches of that background.

Enjoy! :D

I have a ff addon called Imagezoom so I can rotate images right in FF.

I find your sound situation disturbing...

Also what is with that chair?
I couldn't manage to put 2 speakers behind me, alas, I hung them all in front of me. It works quite good really. The chair, is a normal chair, for some odd reason, I sit more comfortably on such chair, than a real desk chair.

LOL [H]ard|ing at work :D work workstation, i told them i wanted 2 monitors minimum or else... so i got 2 monitors :p

once you go multiple monitors, you just can't go back lol.

LOL [H]ard|ing at work :D work workstation, i told them i wanted 2 monitors minimum or else... so i got 2 monitors :p

once you go multiple monitors, you just can't go back lol.

I know. I don't know if I can handle going back to a single monitor. I run 3 at work and 3 + 2 at home.

Blue Fox, where did u get those 2 desks? can u provide a link please?
They're Ikea Jerkers. They unfortunately aren't produced anymore. If you wish to acquire one, I recommend you check craigslist as it will be your best shot. I actually purchased both of mine from members of this very forum through the FS/FT section.

update: moved into a new house and got married. i also added on a section of desk for the mrs.

before:

img3418.jpg

now:

5972892325_88fb8aed63_b.jpg

5973454488_6dcf55dcd1_b.jpg

5973453216_411f28d883_b.jpg

5972893853_e492299eb7_b.jpg

5973459426_c3d9a608e2_b.jpg

Last edited:
very nice and clean i like it lots, and the p182 is a sick case

kudos on getting married. the desk is nice too

My little update. :)

069zu.jpg

070xv.jpg

074ut.jpg

Forgive the girly wallpaper men, it's getting stripped and painted soon enough. =)

That's a Rocketfish Aluminum Full Tower Case floating on a SeaSonic X650 Gold box... I have two more cases BNIB if anybody would like to buy them locally... North Hollywood, CA... 818... I could probably try to ship them, too... you'd pay shipping of course...

That's a Rocketfish Aluminum Full Tower Case floating on a SeaSonic X650 Gold box... I have two more cases BNIB if anybody would like to buy them locally... North Hollywood, CA... 818... I could probably try to ship them, too... you'd pay shipping of course...

Well i hope those fish go to a good home.

Oh no, those are manly candles. My fiance loves to walk into my place to the smell of vanilla. THOSE are on purpose. :D

Then keep burning those candles. If that's all it takes, shit, I'll go get some. Do you think the burning silicon scent will work?

update: moved into a new house and got married. i also added on a section of desk for the mrs.

Great set up there pal, what are your certificates on your wall? Degree, etc? Congrats on your marriage, I got married this year too :), yet to move to a bigger house yet though.

looks like u work at a cool place or at home either way ... nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back