Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update :D
Added a 22" up top for random downloading stats, temp wathing and chat windows etc.
xx4l1.jpg

"Daytime" - my insane blitz :S
2db9i01.jpg

Last edited:
styckx, what screensaver is that? Looks interesting as it says the time, at least I am assuming it is a screensaver. :)

Got it here http://www.simonheys.com/wordclock/ says it isn't for Windows 7 but it's running fine here on Win7. (yes it's a screensaver). Only runs in 800x600 or 1024x768. Configurable colors, and choice to display on 1 monitor or all monitors. Can also do a rotary clock (show on the website).

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, didn't want to bust out the DLSR.

Dual Xeon Server that is going to get replaced soon on the left, Workstation in the Sig on the right.

That's a pretty sweet setup you have there. I love the green walls.

What monitors are those? Also what are you using to hold them up?
Thanks
The monitors are Acer V243HQ - 1920x1080 res. Decent monitors for eyefinity. A very small bezel on them (15mm)
I made my own stand, so i could free some serious deskspace :D

Nice! Did you modify your monitor stand for the addition? Or, did you attach it to the wall?
I'm still amazed and impressed as to how well your home made stand turned out.
I hung the extra monitor on the wall, i guess i cheated :p My next project will hold up 6 monitors though. I can't wait xD

sweet rig. how did you hide the speaker wires on that wall?
I mounted them on a completely white board, and ran the wire through that board and down behind the monitors :D If you look closely, you can see that there is a white board right behind the speakers

newdesk.png

Just got this desk in the room tonight replaced and old wood station now have almost 4 time the space as I did before. Sorry for quality of pics will try to get a better camera and post better ones later.

Nice Paradigm mini monitors+yammy stereo? receiver! those paradigm monitors should actually sound better with the grills on vs without though ;)

He wants to build suspense so when we finally post his setup, there is a collective, "oooooooo!" across all of [H]ard. lol

Haha - exactly! And, I'm using that post as a place-holder so I don't have to create another post for my setup.

Anyhow, very nice Macross!

My Current Setup:
workstation.jpg

I use XBMC and a 35foot HDMI cable run over to this for now
63081247.jpg

And my mobile workstation:
mobilew.jpg

What is that little tablet? I'd make an educated guess but I don't know what the hell it is lol

What is that little tablet? I'd make an educated guess but I don't know what the hell it is lol

My mobile station is a Cr-48 laptop, A froyo/Honeycomb rooted Nook Color and my gingerbread running nexus one.

Enjoying the thing right now as my bathroom reader and portable device. I watch flash videos with no problem and listen to music here and there. Still have my standard nook for some of my outdoor reading... not that I am doing a lot of that in this weather up here in the north east.

The cr-48 is the laptop ... i guess you figured that out ;)

Just got this desk in the room tonight replaced and old wood station now have almost 4 time the space as I did before. Sorry for quality of pics will try to get a better camera and post better ones later.

Nice case man! I still need to post pics of my setup this weekend. And to be honest, I thought your monitor was cracked at first, because of your background. What version is your 902 case?

2011.jpg

My current setup. Finally got a real desk (Prägel from IKEA with VIKA CURRY legs) that can fit three monitors. I'm just missing a DisplayPort to VGA -adapter to get my third monitor up and running. Behind the rightmost monitor is a Xbox 360 S which is also connected to middle monitor.

Monitors are (left to right) BenQ Q9U3 (19" 4:3), BenQ G2420HDBL (24" wide) and HP L1908w (19" wide).

http://juhis.eu/pics/2011.jpg[/IMG

My current setup. Finally got a real desk (Prägel from IKEA with VIKA CURRY legs) that can fit three monitors. I'm just missing a DisplayPort to VGA -adapter to get my third monitor up and running. Behind the rightmost monitor is a Xbox 360 S which is also connected to middle monitor.

Monitors are (left to right) BenQ Q9U3 (19" 4:3), BenQ G2420HDBL (24" wide) and HP L1908w (19" wide).[/QUOTE]

That HAS to be in Finland.

That don't mean anything. I have Aruba coasters and I live in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey.

thats what mine looks like as now except a different monitor.

IMG_20110210_103551.jpg

IMG_20110210_103611.jpg

IMG_20110215_143424.jpg

IMG_20110215_143634.jpg

and I have my sound coming from the stereo. enjoy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back