Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta do some wire management, but pretty much finished

imag0500q.jpg

Looking good! I know its hard to get that many cables organized but those cables would drive me insane.. How are you liking your Nanosats?

Looking good! I know its hard to get that many cables organized but those cables would drive me insane.. How are you liking you Nansat?

they sounded great when I heard them up @ my sister in law's log cabin haha.

but I'm still trouble shooting them, as I am having a hard time getting them to work w/ my STX via spdif to optical on my Denon reciever

I am so far from an audiophile and this is my first speaker setup out side of my old logitech z5500's

they sounded great when I heard them up @ my sister in law's log cabin haha.

but I'm still trouble shooting them, as I am having a hard time getting them to work w/ my STX via spdif to optical on my Denon reciever

I am so far from an audiophile and this is my first speaker setup out side of my old logitech z5500's

Are you having problems with 5.1? Because I have had issues with getting 5.1 out of windows 7 with optical, when I use multi channel out of my desktop in the receiver no problem.

Are you having problems with 5.1? Because I have had issues with getting 5.1 out of windows 7 with optical, when I use multi channel out of my desktop in the receiver no problem.

I created a thread in the "sound" part of the forums, but I didn't get too many replies

would love to see how you got your 5.1 setup running, as I am pretty clueless...the only thing I know for sure is, that I have the speakers and sub hooked up correctly from downloading the manual in pdf

I posted in your thread on how I have mine hooked up. Hopefully that will be an easier fix.

So many great systems and setups here! Thanks for sharing, had to remove the picture, sorry.

Last edited:
what is the thing on the wall? :)

It is a series of non existing characters. Interpretations of the alphabet made by a Danish artist in 1962, printed by the artist himself. Now that I look at it, it yet again reminds me to get a custom frame that fits! hehe

So many great systems and setups here! This is my humble work corner. Still rocking beige Epson scanner that wont die and my home made desk, which will also not die. Rig as in sig, no pics of insides, needs cable management badly, and filter on the front since I took those things off last week. Chair is HAG, best thing ever, 10 years old, not ever a back problem here. Thanks to everyone for sharing, very inspiring.

*snip*

This is great, really impressed.

So many great systems and setups here! This is my humble work corner. Still rocking beige Epson scanner that wont die and my home made desk, which will also not die. Rig as in sig, no pics of insides, needs cable management badly, and filter on the front since I took those things off last week. Chair is HAG, best thing ever, 10 years old, not ever a back problem here. Thanks to everyone for sharing, very inspiring.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2588/25860065.jpg

Yep, very neat indeed. I totally like how the desk protrudes on the right to give more support to the "mouse" arm and how the armrests go just under the desktop (and the desktop it thin enough not to cause too much of a step). Did I mention that the color of the chair matches that of the desk? ;)

That's better, nice little pad you have there. Not quite my style but one must give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
still working on completing my cave
The ceiling is a bit too high (and the whole room is too spacious) for it to be called a cave ;). What is that black wall with some texture in the picture that you removed?

The ceiling is a bit too high (and the whole room is too spacious) for it to be called a cave ;). What is that black wall with some texture in the picture that you removed?

Apparently not specious enough for Kinect,thats a black wallpaper

Last edited:
Ultra,

What keyboard is that? At first glance, I thought it was a Logitech, but realized after a closer look, that it wasn't.

I need to build a man sanctum, waiting till I own a home first, about 2-3 years away.

Dunno, the function key orange lettering and the DEL key layout do make it seem like one...

Looks like a loft or studio condo/apartment. Me like!!

True. I was looking for the Logitech logo, but perhaps this one doesn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back