Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone post a picture of a u2711 and u3011 side by side?

Last edited:
Mine as it is right now. Forgot to post it last year, so it's changed a little
DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

Its the wired Apple keyboard without a numpad. There are actually letters/numbers on the keys, they are just very light in that photo.

Its the wired Apple keyboard without a numpad. There are actually letters/numbers on the keys, they are just very light in that photo.

Ahh. I don't really need letters on my keys, but it seems like its laid out strange and is small, almost like a laptop keyboard.

That would drive me nuts...

Zarathustra[H];1036746864 said:
That would drive me nuts...

Works both ways. I've been using a keyboard without a numpad for a few months and using a full size keyboard drives me nuts. The numpad just seems to be waste of space and it makes lining the keyboard to the centre that much more difficult.

I almost never use the keyboard for gaming other than for typing chat, I just use the combo G13 and mouse and it works great for everything. There is a slight learning curve, but it's worth it in my opinion, especially when using the thumbstick for WASD similar to console controllers.

Got the Furniture from Ikea was quite cheap but good quality and looks better, instead of all different sorts of furniture like before there is now just one.

editpreviewphpg.jpg

Last edited:
Nice workstation. For some reason, the following line runs through my head every time I look at your pic...

"One thing's for sure, we're all gonna be a lot thinner!!"

:D

That is the largest picture of the smallest workspace I have ever seen. Oh, the irony.

Finally got my 3rd 3007 wfp-hc w00t w00t!

imag0485.jpg

yeah, I have to work on some cable management and better placement for my ssd....thinking of building another rig to dedicate for gaming only, so I can retire this rig to become a multi-media server

imag0482.jpg

Lookin' super sweet, Yang!! I see you've joined the world of higher end PC audio, too. Welcome to the family and best of luck resisting the "must... upgrade... my... audio... again..." syndrome that wreaks unmerciful havoc on our wallets.

thanks wolf! gotta figure out how to get everything working haha as I inherited all the audiophile items =D

Got the Furniture from Ikea was quite cheap but good quality and looks better, instead of all different sorts of furniture like before there is now just one.

//BIG ASS PICTURE

I didn't know they let you have your own computer in prison.

I didn't know they let you have your own computer in prison.

Was either that room attached to the Bedroom or in an outside room with no heating and no insulation, same goes for in the roof not insulated and dusty as hell.

Was either that room attached to the Bedroom or in an outside room with no heating and no insulation, same goes for in the roof not insulated and dusty as hell.

From the look of the back wall covering, It looks a bit like a gutted bathroom

From the look of the back wall covering, It looks a bit like a gutted bathroom

The far wall and roof covering which is wood were actually a light to dark brown but it took to much light away so I painted it white, what hasn't been shown is the printer area there the room is around a meter wider, if it was the same for the whole of the room it would be perfect. At the end of the day its mine I get my piece so all is good :D

Finally got my 3rd 3007 wfp-hc w00t w00t!

imag0485.jpg

That's really nice.

I have been considering adding to my single Dell U3011 to do something like this, but I am concerned I will be bothered by the bezels.

How have you found the bezels to be in this configuration.

Zarathustra[H];1036757901 said:
That's really nice.

I have been considering adding to my single Dell U3011 to do something like this, but I am concerned I will be bothered by the bezels.

How have you found the bezels to be in this configuration.

no, playing racing sims and some BFBC2 last night...I never felt so "in the game" then my current screen setup...

I think I have a permanent joker smile, as I couldn't stop smiling...haven't smiled like that since I was...before I was married haha..j/k (thank goodness Mrs. Yang doesn't read these forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back