Post your Workstation Pics

I like it alot. Just got a week ago, not hard to set up. I like having all the open space on top. It wasn't too bad a deal at $100 either.

oh wow, that is really wierd, perhaps the most original looking idea in desks in a while. i also want to know how you get the case in and out of there.

i saw just the top part of the case and thought it was some kind of shuttle clone type thing since i did not see the bottom of the case. very cool design.

let me know where you got it and how you get the pc in and out of there

Well when I put it in the first time I went by removing the LCD and that shelf. Then I dropped in it. I guess this desk isn't really suited for some who likes tearing their pc down everyweekend. That would really start hurting that back after awhile. But I like it it works well for me. Bought it at the Office Max on sale.

workstation2222.jpg

workstation3333.jpg

a couple new shots of my overcrowded room

See, my new ergonomic desk helps support all the areas of concern during extended use. Arms are well supported when using the mouse and game pad. The keyboard can be moved to a close position that supports arms also. My head and neck are supported and the monitors are all eye level.

I can feel myself getting healthier by the minute.

is that an LCD on the floor? :eek:

i think you should send it to me for the cost of shipping since you are not using it ;)

i love that case that is on your desk too. what is retail on one of those?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by viper92086

[/B]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice pics!! where can i buy that LCD ?

ebay:D

I couldn't work in an environment like that. Room management incoming!

Just thought I should offer my contribution, I have been viewing this thread for long enough.

Desk is an Ikea "Magiker" or something.

desk.jpg

workspace.jpg

flag.jpg

^^ Some background flaggage, now draped on the ceiling ;)

I have been considering making a computer sound system out of high end home theatre for the last while.....it's very tempting with all the sweet shit out there. :D

Ah well, my Z-560's (soon to be 680's ;) ) will have to do. :cool:

Originally posted by compslckr
is that an LCD on the floor? :eek:

i think you should send it to me for the cost of shipping since you are not using it ;)

i love that case that is on your desk too. what is retail on one of those?

yeah, its a samsung 152s on the floor. that and the rig next to the LCD are both going to my gf :p so no, you cant have it :cool:

the case is an old ATCS 4000-SX1 case (cant be arsed to dig for the correct model number). If you can manage to find someone selling it online, expect maybe USD 400 or so to be the cost.

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
Yeah, reminds me of kindergarten.......... *shiver*

;)

yeah , still looking for a halfway decent and cheap chair. that ikea jerker table already cost a lot as it is :p the chair aint so bad though. been using it for the past ... oh... 2 years or so. :D

Originally posted by 8balls
yeah , still looking for a halfway decent and cheap chair. that ikea jerker table already cost a lot as it is :p the chair aint so bad though. been using it for the past ... oh... 2 years or so. :D

Wow, I haven't had ANYTHING sitting on my computer desk (including any of the parts in the comp itself) for more then a year. Just goes to show ya how much patience I have. ;) :D

Made a few changes over the last 6 months, went from :

workstation1.jpg

workstation2.jpg

To :

workstation_1.jpg

workstation_2.jpg

Slightly better now I think.

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
Dude, where did you get that cd tower.....me wants. :D

I got it from Ikea about a year ago, not sure if they still do it.

Originally posted by enforcer17
wow... you must play alot of xbox :eek:

Not really, just have way to many games.:) (and no money :(), really need to get a better tv though.

Back