Post your Workstation Pics

Originally posted by nurv
desk1.jpg


My desk

What type of desk is that and where did you get it?

I love the room that you have with it...

Thanks,

-Nigel
 
My workstation.

Should be getting my Velodyne 10" sometime next week to add to the room! :D

When the heck is Samsung going to release a 21" 213X to battle the Dell2001FP? I'm waiting for that LCD!

workstation.jpg
 
i will have to beat your panaramic of your desk with a 360 view of my room ;) if i ever feel like taking 16 pictures or so i will do it!
 
My HTPC setup:

1920test.jpg


Hitachi 65S700 65" HDTV
- displaying 1920 x 1080i DVI-D res.

HTPC:
- P4 2.8Ghz
- 512Mb pc1066 RDRAM
- 120Gb WD SE HDD
- ATI Radeon 9700 Pro w/ DVI Out
- Philips Acoustic Edge SC
- 16x DVD-ROM
- Wireless USB peripherals
- DIGN Alum. case
 
Originally posted by scanido
My workstation.

Should be getting my Velodyne 10" sometime next week to add to the room! :D

When the heck is Samsung going to release a 21" 213X to battle the Dell2001FP? I'm waiting for that LCD!

workstation.jpg

What brand of desk is that in the picture? Nice setup btw!
 
Originally posted by royjr
My HTPC setup:

1920test.jpg


Hitachi 65S700 65" HDTV
- displaying 1920 x 1080i DVI-D res.

HTPC:
- P4 2.8Ghz
- 512Mb pc1066 RDRAM
- 120Gb WD SE HDD
- ATI Radeon 9700 Pro w/ DVI Out
- Philips Acoustic Edge SC
- 16x DVD-ROM
- Wireless USB peripherals
- DIGN Alum. case

Huge one..nice.
 
Originally posted by NewShockerGuy
Originally posted by nurv


My desk

What type of desk is that and where did you get it?

I love the room that you have with it...

Thanks,

-Nigel


I am not sure what kind of desk it is. All I know is it was 99$ at Office Max.
 
hi Finsta, you got a viewsonic black/gray monitor, how is the image quality on your monitor? how do you like it? i was thinking about buying one...
 
It's a kick-ass monitor, can't get better...Well priced. It's a ViewSonic a90f+ and it is great for gaming, CAD, Photoshop and general use...:)
 
im not much for racing games but your set up is awesome. Do you ever put on the seat belt?
 
No I dont use the seat belt, but the damn u-pull-it yard charged me and extra 5 bucks b/c it had the seat belt attachment. I only paid $21 so I aint made at cha. The table the monitor is on came from target for $20 with wheels (since i dont have tilt on my steering wheel). BTW the force feedback wheel and pedals are 4sale PM if interested.
Drew
 
91 Civic Si/CRX, I believe its one of the three year (90-92) that racaro made the seats. It very nice, especially to watch movies in. And my g/f and I can practice our "positioning" for the real thing
 
Originally posted by towert7
Hehe, i see someone likes their audio....... audigy pro, sennheiser head phones, at least 4.1 speakers. ^_^!!!


what's that thing above the audigy pro? Looks like something for audio........ but not sure what..

p.s., how our those head phones? ive seen alot of people from [H]ard that have them.

Yeah, I'm slowly turning into a huge audiophile. For my birthday in a few months I'm gonna get some Etymotics earbuds:eek: The summer will bring an Ipod as well.

The HD212's are pretty good, awesome considering the price. They are great for a low budget gamer:)


Originally posted by cornelious0_0
hey Thaddy, how are the Promedia's??? It's amazing you've got any room to put your feet with that monster sub box down there. Maybe if I could afford it I would have gone with some 5.1 Klipsch but my Z-560's serve me well enough. I like my music but I'm not an audiophile. Maybe if I had better ears and could pick up some of these little things in speakers I'd care but..............

The Ultra's rock, what else can I say that hasn't been said
:)
 
the 2004 version is only for cases, someone needs to start a 2004 version of showing your workstation pics.
 
I cant find my old post in this thread, god i miss the search feature hehe.

Here is a new one

Desknew1.jpg
 
Originally posted by grunk
I have that mp3 player.

I got that from a person here on the forums for 50$. Works great, didnt come with the power adapter or anything else. Just came with batterys and the disc. I bought the adapter for 9$ at walmart -=) Batteries charge in my external Rayovac charger. I love that thing.
 
I have that mp3 player as well. Mines broked though. No longer charges the batteries in the player and my charger takes 15 hours to charge 4 batteries (1800mAh). :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top