Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like that fan adapter on your 5.25 bay. Where do you get it?
Looks to be the NZXT Sentry, if I'm right here is a link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...re=nzxt_fan_controller-_-11-992-005-_-Product
I mean the fan adapter, not a fan controller.![]()
I must be one of the few people with an actual rack in my office:
![]()
![]()
About to clean it up and I'll get an updated picture
Cleaned up the wires a bit, and got the rest of the posters up. The monitors aren't that blown out,they just look like that in the pic. My Dell Mini 9 is sitting on the chair:
We also finally got our Cozy Sac! This pic was taken only 30 minutes after we broke the vacuum seal. Now that it has had time to fluff up, it's roughly twice as tall and about a foot longer than it is in this picture. That's the fiancee faceplanting on it.
![]()
It really ties the whole room together![]()
how did hte cozy sac get bigger? where did u buy it from? lol
It originally came in a vacuumed plastic thing...there was no air in it. Check it out
![]()
The INSTANT we sliced open that plastic bag, it started expanding. It was pretty coolThis is the one we got, but for some weird reason it looks really small in most of the pictures on that site...as you can tell by looking at the picture that I posted of ours, it's pretty big
![]()
DAMN YOU, you should have videoed it, LOL. That would have been pretty cool to see.
@Kayk - nice art. Did you draw that $2 bill?
OK, almost there . . . I'm still waiting on that last "part" (which won't be here for another five weeks or so). So we'll do a shot in progress and a final update at the end of June when that last upgrade finally comes.
Here was the office in April 2010:
http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035545475&postcount=1073
desk has grown
Yenniedn,
What chair is that? And is it any good?
That chair is from Costco - one of their typical leather executive chairs. Sells for $179.99 and it's OK but there is very little adjustment so it's a pretty basic chair. Pretty adequate chair - especially for the price . . . but nothing special.
I'm not that heavy (about 145lbs) and the cushion in the seat seems to have already flattened out in the 3-4 months I've had it. It's being replaced by a Herman Miller Embody chair that I have on order . . . now that's a chair to write home about! Will post pics and thoughts once I get it.
I'll look forward to that write up... where in the area did you try the embody chair? Looking to try that and Aeron chair in the south bay area.
tell me the last "part" is some kleenex to be put next to the aveeno
OK, almost there . . . I'm still waiting on that last "part" (which won't be here for another five weeks or so). So we'll do a shot in progress and a final update at the end of June when that last upgrade finally comes.
Here was the office in April 2010:
http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035545475&postcount=1073
Here is the office some six weeks later (can you spot the differences???):
[]http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ye/yenniedn/officea.jpg[/IMG]
[]http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ye/yenniedn/officeb.jpg[/IMG]
[]http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ye/yenniedn/officec.jpg[/IMG]