Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddy.gif
What size TV is that?

what about a 100mbps fios connection? :rolleyes:

What's with that eye rolling? Maybe he can't get FiOS where he is or it's not feasible to?

EDIT: Awesome setup Loco! I like how your network closet is organized. I wish I could say the same about mine.

Okay, decorated my finished basement a little. Made some adjustments with my workstation. These are iphone pics.

Merry Christmas...see you on the other end (workstation 2010) :)!

img2002.jpg
img2025x.jpg
img2024s.jpg
img2022h.jpg
img2019b.jpg
img2011s.jpg
img2006p.jpg
img2013f.jpg
img2009nd.jpg

Okay, decorated my finished basement a little. Made some adjustments with my workstation. These are iphone pics.

wow im loving the screen setup. conrgats on the sweet basement! :)

so do you pay for 3 different iinternet tubez? That's gotta be fairly expensive.

No, his internet company is just being nice and gave him two free internetz!!11one1!two?

We've all seen people with more than one interwebz at their house, it's nothing new.

funny u say that, the bookshelf, the desk, a lamp all came from there. I suspect that's your point.

I live right across the street from a super plaza consisting of OM, Target, wallgreens--basically all the big chains. Office Max is super cool to buy from especially for the convenience factor.

Do you not like the desk? :confused:;):) It cost and weighs enough :)

img2019b.jpg
]

Your wallpaper, did you take the picture?
Looks like the city I just moved FROM. in Michigan...Roch.?

No, his internet company is just being nice and gave him two free internetz!!11one1!two?

We've all seen people with more than one interwebz at their house, it's nothing new.

lo.. I sense a heavy dose of sarcasm with this one. :D

funny u say that, the bookshelf, the desk, a lamp all came from there. I suspect that's your point.

I live right across the street from a super plaza consisting of OM, Target, wallgreens--basically all the big chains. Office Max is super cool to buy from especially for the convenience factor.

Do you not like the desk? :confused:;):) It cost and weighs enough :)
The chair too? Cus I saw them when I went. Haha, I really like that desk, it looks clean.

The case? Or the cable management? If the cables, then its ok, not close to insanely clean. Just my opinion.

Really? looks pretty darn clean to me... i mean honestly.... the only thing he could do to make it more clean is drill the holes like 4 cm closer to where they plug in lol.. . and maybe do something with the fan power cords below the hard drives.. . . its lookin pretty darn good to me. . . I don't know how it gets any better...

Horrible enclosure for a turtle. Not enough water, should be in a bigger tank, needs proper UV lighting as well as a heat lamp. Just letting you know

he's lived in that same tank for 20 years and no problems yet, fyi :)

and yeah, i needed to refill the tank up with more water at that time.

he's lived in that same tank for 20 years and no problems yet, fyi :)

and yeah, i needed to refill the tank up with more water at that time.

LOL, yeah...I've seen a ton of turtles in smaller tanks than that, I'm sure he's fine. Especially if he's lived there for 20 years.:p

FIRST POST in a while

excuse the cables
PICT2090.jpg

PICT2093.jpg

PICT2094.jpg

PICT2091.jpg

PICT2095.jpg

New video card soon!

Last edited:
haha I actually need a shelve for my games, and I do have a few big boxes.

Thanks for the idea!

Wow, the first time I looked at your pictures I honestly didn't realize those shelves were cardboard. Nice work, lol.

^^^AWESOME cardboard shelving!!!

haha I actually need a shelve for my games, and I do have a few big boxes.

Thanks for the idea!

Wow, the first time I looked at your pictures I honestly didn't realize those shelves were cardboard. Nice work, lol.

Thanks!

I got a lot of ideas from valcartonne and this instructable.

I made another one too, I think it looks much better
10523_1215173973959_1067100011_6947.jpg

Amazing how cheap college forces you to be.

well his other one is holding a printer and record player plust all that stuff... I'd say a good amount lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back