illuminate
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,895
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2794/4101743368_198eb676d8_o.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
You should drill a hole in your desk for the keyboard and mouse cables. That would give you a beast simple setup.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2794/4101743368_198eb676d8_o.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
You should drill a hole in your desk for the keyboard and mouse cables. That would give you a beast simple setup.
snip
I know everyone hates this question but: what wallpaper is that?![]()
wtf at the cheesy looking Twilight-esque poster on the right...
LoL...flashback. That was my first computer. Upgrade the ram from 2 or 4 mb all the way to 16. Many years later, upgraded it to 128mb! I tried to upgrade it using some cyrix chip, but no dice. I must admit - yours looks to be in great shape. My floppy and CDRom yellowed pretty badly.
Fixed.
Finally got the workspace how I like it. Wireless kb/m set coming soon, but I thought I'd post right now because I can't contain the joy
![]()
Looks pretty slick, don't know what everyone is bitching about. "Oh my, your personal tastes don't coincide with mine - this cannot be allowed!"
really, you guys been acting like females (no offense to the ladies on the forum). if you dont like his set up keep the comments to yourself.![]()
Wanted to know how you got that light behind the monitor, thanks
What's the specs of the first computer and what size monitors?
I really need to overhaul my setup so badly.
really, you guys been acting like females (no offense to the ladies on the forum). if you dont like his set up keep the comments to yourself.![]()
playstation set up on left monitor
![]()
Waiting for third monitor
![]()
![]()
Bedroom secondary computer
![]()
two z-2300's???? is 1 connected to the ps3 then 1 into your comp
becuase running them at the same time on the same cosole would be overkill!!!!
They're just jealous little punks 'cause he's got a smokin' hot gf.
"Oh my, your personal tastes don't coincide with mine - this cannot be allowed!"