Not open for further replies.
Daytime:
IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

Night:
IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Pictures suck but oh well

Thanks man, i will get some better pictures later. I kinda rushed these pictures when I got a suprise invite to go golfing yesterday haha.

My Desk:
IMG_5515.jpg

Wifes:
IMG_5516.jpg

Other side:
IMG_5517.jpg

padhacked controller with Happ Parts. Built around 2001 and still rocks. Padhacked for ps1/ps2 and xbox 360.
IMG_5519.jpg

I support the industry:
IMG_5522.jpg

ISAC ASIMOV FTW!

Seriously though, I remember playing his "Quiz-game" from the 1970s and it was amazing...

Here are a few of my setup.

I still need to do some cable management. Everything for the PC on the left is fairly well taken care of but I just installed the PC on the left last night.
mancaveupd1.JPG

mancaveupd2.JPG

mancaveupd3.JPG

Glass desk is gone but my Lian Li addiction is visible. :)
IMG00012.jpg

here is my room... sorry about the crappy pics, iphone camera (self explanitory)

Computer is in sig, surround sound is axiom audio (m60, vp150, qs-8's) and tv is a 1080P 5067 sammy

FYI, desk and tv stand are all home made (fence posts and beech mdf to match the axioms)

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

It's amazing how many people have such nice equipment yet can't afford to buy a cheap non-cell phone camera. :D

kvm.jpg

This is the raw image that my cheap, crappy camera takes. It cost me $30 NZD. I probably shouldn't post an updated picture taken with my sister's camera (she bought a good one for more money), since the dust doesn't show with my camera.

That's $17.50 USD.. lol. You can get $9 disposable digital cameras that take a picture at least....5x better than that. :p

I cleaned my room up and reconfigured some stuff, so I figure its time for new pics.

Old TV is old :)

Picked up a second Jerker last night. I'll use this one for all my tinkering, soldering, etc. I need to buy a piece of aluminum sheet for the top to protect it.

--Scott

here is my room... sorry about the crappy pics, iphone camera (self explanitory)

Computer is in sig, surround sound is axiom audio (m60, vp150, qs-8's) and tv is a 1080P 5067 sammy

FYI, desk and tv stand are all home made (fence posts and beech mdf to match the axioms)

004.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/darren700/workstation/005.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a252/darren700/workstation/006.jpg

Is that desk a standing desk? It looks taller than normal. I have been thinking of building a standing desk myself and was wondering how you like yours? I like your setup as well. Thanks for the info.

no, im just tall and it looks high because my room is in the basment and only about 6'9" high

I sleep today by my russian schoolfriend... well, i brought my 2nd PC to him and we getted borred actually and did this [H]ard work:

Cable managment of the year :D

This cables are just for some "tests" hanging there ;) the 2 molex and the atx cable gonna be later directly going into the pc u see in the background on some other pics (a old celeron pc)... the 2 pcs gonna stand by me at home at same spot :)

yes, thats epic.... we were borred :/

Nice equipment but that wallpaper/paint and curtain are hideous, lol.

Also, what HTPC case is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back