Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
room is a mess right now

IMG_0532.jpg

The base looks like a dildo...

Its a combination lamp/dildo... its all the rage these days :p

Does that window give you any glare during the day time? I hated it when I lived with my dad and step-mom and the PC was right in front of a window that faced west..... oh and my step-mom was a crzy bitch who didn't believe in window shades which I believe the neighbors knew all too well....

Its a combination lamp/dildo... its all the rage these days :p

Does that window give you any glare during the day time? I hated it when I lived with my dad and step-mom and the PC was right in front of a window that faced west..... oh and my step-mom was a crzy bitch who didn't believe in window shades which I believe the neighbors knew all too well....
It is west facing, I get some amount of direct sun light, but there are some nice trees outside the window. I close the blinds during the sunset if it gets annoying.

hopefully a new desk soon but here's the pics of my new monitor and case setup had to move things in my room around to accommodate it all. when i get a new desk (this weekend maybe ill post up more pics.
P2110033.jpg

P2110029.jpg

P2110031.jpg

P2110035.jpg

Gross is a better descriptive word if you ask me.

yeah my desk has been riddled with graffiti over the years the room i have currently used to be my brothers and he left this room in ruins basicly when i got it the walls needed to be painted the windows still need to be replace from the incredible amount of etch tags on them and this desk needs to be replaced hopefully ill be getting a new one this weekend at least thats the plan

they can definitely come out some, i just scrunched them together for the shot :)

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

no my head is not in between all these monitors ;) :p :D

still have yet to plug in the dvi cable for the third one or plug it into the outlet. maybe tmw. i'm kinda tired now lol. i still have to install my 1.2kW psu and test out the 8gb of ram i bought :eek:

yeah my desk has been riddled with graffiti over the years the room i have currently used to be my brothers and he left this room in ruins basicly when i got it the walls needed to be painted the windows still need to be replace from the incredible amount of etch tags on them and this desk needs to be replaced hopefully ill be getting a new one this weekend at least thats the plan

haha i was gunna ask if u tag or if u were into graff. back when i was younger i use to tag and thats how my old desk use to look. my walls also lol.

looks like glass eater was used on the windows, ur not getting that off lol.

Macbook 13"
Sony VAIO 15"

Samsung 52" LCD
HK Receiver
Polk Audio RTi 8 Speakers
Polk Audio CS Center
Polk Audio Subwoofer

PS3
PS2
Shuttle HTPC

9a4lea.jpg

51dj7m.jpg

urghhh... krk rp6's... im gonna get myself a pair of the 5's... they sound soooo good... *drools*

Awesome setup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back