Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_1902.jpg

f1y I like the way you used your magazines to raise the level of your monitor. I am going to do that right now. Thanks.

Rossi...Lol

What good is a 650 sqft bathroom anyway? I just need a place to Shit, Shower and Shave, not a place to bowl or play floor hockey!

These are my pictures of my room for the 2009 year. Did some minor changes, still not completely happy w/ it though. Enjoy.

ken, i think the fans on your heatsink are on wrong. from that picture, the hot air coming off it will just stay in the case, instead of going out that vent in the picture.

l1000042zc7.gif

ken, i think the fans on your heatsink are on wrong. from that picture, the hot air coming off it will just stay in the case, instead of going out that vent in the picture.

It's probably set up like that so that it pulls cool air from the vent in the back and then vents it out of the top with the fans above it. I could be wrong though, haha.

l1000042zc7.gif

I think there's been discussion on the Voodoo forum that the back vent is actually meant as a cool air intake since the case is chambered and there isn't really any cool air coming from anywhere else for the top chamber.

I think there's been discussion on the Voodoo forum that the back vent is actually meant as a cool air intake since the case is chambered and there isn't really any cool air coming from anywhere else for the top chamber.

ah ok, my apologies, just pointed it out to be helpful :)

Not impressed, my guest bathroom is just shy of 650 square feet.

You left the part out about how your house is one room, so just because a corner of the room has a toliet in it doesnt mean anything.

GnomeCop: very nice blackbird. i saw one at best buy and very tempting to replace my alienware. how much did your blackbird cost? the new hp voodoo pc is even slimmer now, cant wait till summer when i saved up enough money ^^.

UncleDavid218 : you guys should stop falming him. he's asian. in our society, when are grand parents or parents are old, we buy a big house and live together and the sons take over the buisness. its the same situation with my family, as i moved into 4500 square feet home, living with grand parent, parents, and my brothers. hopfully i will also take over my family buissness one day.

at least it shows you love your parents enough that you wont stick them in a home when they retire.

dsc00599lg2.jpg

Anyways, i do not consider my pc area a ''Workstation'', kinda more of a sit down and play games til i pass out area.

Yes my stuff is very dusty, go away.

dsc00599lg2.jpg

Anyways, i do not consider my pc area a ''Workstation'', kinda more of a sit down and play games til i pass out area.

Yes my stuff is very dusty, go away.
I gotta give props to someone who still uses that kinda monitor. And dusty or not, I like your attitude....in this gallery of perfect wiring and super clean desks...your let it be attitude is actually a nice change. Cheers to you m8! :)

[H]adouken;1033692182 said:
Lmao 6 flames in one page.

Bad day...

seriously. people on this board just cant get sarcasm.

st4rk, i thought it was pretty obvious, anyway.

Casper, my mom has that same HP monitor. lol. Used to be mine back in 9th grade. Something like 6 years ago.

Casper, my mom has that same HP monitor. lol. Used to be mine back in 9th grade. Something like 6 years ago.

I have had this monitor for a very long time, It has 13,678 usage hours according to its info tab. :eek:

As you can see i have a 19 inch lcd as well that i recently got fixed, but the crt still beats it in picture quality. So i use it as back up or for test rigs.

I gotta give props to someone who still uses that kinda monitor. And dusty or not, I like your attitude....in this gallery of perfect wiring and super clean desks...your let it be attitude is actually a nice change. Cheers to you m8!

Haha thanks, its a 17 incher, its not that bad. I do need a new mouse and mouse pad, i have had those 2 since 05? i think and after 6 paint jobs over the years its time to repaint it. It gets the job done for gaming so im happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back