Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
either the modem on the right is busted...... or it just has crappy LED's and control board.

Love the balancer too btw.

I downgraded from this
DSC02530.jpg

to this
DSC02537.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

How do u like those speakers? They are might expensive.

IMG00561-20091011-1920.jpg

mycomputer_edit3.jpg

My new setup, with my system moved and room painted.
Im 16 and live in UK bdw and have paid for it all my self, nothing get bought for me i have been brought up like this. :eek:

Leave comments please.:p

Last edited:
Nice setup! Wish I had that at 16 :D Got any more pics of the inside / large profile shot of the desk/tv?

Sorry.. these are terrible photos.

Tis a poor mans setup. It's in the living room of a 1 bedroom apartment.....

Looks perfectly normal for a fellow electronics junkie! No need to waste any money on fancy furniture and all the frilly stuff. Just a big damn LCD, kick ass system and console box for folding (I see that PS3 hiding) and you're all set LMAO! :cool:

Last edited:
Update on my setup.

Got a new TV, NAS drive, Switch, Keyboard & Mouse, Chair and headphones for xbox.

desk-oct-15-1.JPG

desk-oct-15-2.JPG

what kind of speakers are those?

Like what Funkatronic said, my speakers are Razer Makos.

How do u like those speakers? They are might expensive.

How do I like them? I love them! Music and sounds are orchestrated really beautifully!

Yeah, they are expensive, and this might sound funny, but i DO NOT reccommend these speakers to anyone, because with the money, I'm sure you can spend it on other speakers that surpasses the performance of the Razer Makos.

Well time for an update here...moved to a new apartment and I went from this as seen here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1034156164&postcount=2061

to this, minimalist, neat, tidy, not the usual [H] fare :p and went to Mac :eek: (loving VM Ware though for my Penguin fix ;) )..since its all in my lounge room now I wanted something that was less like a server cabinet and more like a lounge room hehehe!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2431/4004291100_ec1a0eddf1_b.jpg

very nice! i love the way the chrome rack looks next to ur desk. :)

I cleaned my room today....but man, i really don't like my Cosmos.
1016091449.jpg

1016092314.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the Cosmos either ... not attractive, IMHO. Internal features are nice, but at that price? No thanks...

Combat Butler junkie? Gonna mirror SDMorris's comment on the bed, in this case.

Last edited:
@obobski: each has their own. The right monitor is using a third party stand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back