Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my workstation. It's a bit crowded right now, but once I move into my new apartment, I'll be able to spread out more. :)

My main computer is sitting under the right side of my desk, specs are in my signature.

hopkinsprog-desk-jan09-01.jpg

hopkinsprog-desk-jan09-02.jpg

DSC_2210.jpg

DSC_2211.jpg

DSC_2218.jpg

Mine, the wifey's, and one of the laptops in the new place. After a long long deployment. A new gamer pc, woohoo :D Now just gotta mod everything.
One under the desk is the server. On the left under the desk is the old case for the server. I love finally upgrading.
Wires look like crap, but i go to Germany in few months. So who cares...

Gotta get a new desk one of these days.

I'll deffinately be contributing to this thread in a few weeks.... come pay week (next friday :( )

Update on my Setup: New setup coming soon. Just renovated it alot, and need to clean up before posting pictures :)

Alright, after a few weeks of planning and taking down things and using my laptop as a temporary workstation, I am finally back on my desktop. Here are the pictures:

The Renovation: Part 1
001uu6.jpg

The Renovation: Part 2
002hj2.jpg

The Renovation: Part 3
003jk5.jpg

The Aftermath: Part 1
004sv5.jpg

The Aftermath: Part 2 - My view of the monitors.
005cb7.jpg

I cleaned up all of the cables, added a new crossbar to the bottom of my desk, cleaned the desktop, air-dusted the case fans and the monitor, re-tuned the speakers, re-wired underneath the desk, and changed the arrangements of the items on the desktop.

(Excuse the giant picture - I could resize it)

snip

Mine, the wifey's, and one of the laptops in the new place. After a long long deployment. A new gamer pc, woohoo :D Now just gotta mod everything.
One under the desk is the server. On the left under the desk is the old case for the server. I love finally upgrading.
Wires look like crap, but i go to Germany in few months. So who cares...

Gotta get a new desk one of these days.

That's quite the room you've got there. I see at least two P180/182s.

/Thank you for your service, by the way.

Here is all i have so far but i purchased a Gateway GM5478 Case and currently building the rig in my sig.
3240593010_e302546765_b.jpg

That's quite the room you've got there. I see at least two P180/182s.

/Thank you for your service, by the way.

Ya, got the p182 on black friday for like 60 bucks or something online. Right after i bought the p180.
And thank you for thanking me. Its not a problem.

I actually thought it was just to set the mood for some sexy time. eheh

Hey everyone, been looking through all of these Hard forums for setups and LCD's and such for a while now. Was wondering what everyone thinks about their Ikea Galant desks? I want to get one, just want opinions first.

I had a flat Jerker for over two years and really liked it. When I decided to get a desk that was customizable/expandable, the Galant was the obvious choice. It's superior to the Jerker in every way, IMO.

Galant for someone with lots of stuff IE: monitors, speakers, "extra" audio equipment"
Jerker for someone with your "standard" stuff. 1-2 monitors, smaller speakers

Finally have a desk worthy of posting here. Picked it up at Office Depot and put it together yesterday.
Arkansas157.jpg

Arkansas161.jpg

Arkansas162.jpg

Arkansas158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back