Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inphluence please tell me the little TV on your desk is... for camera purpose or security purpose and you don't watch TV with that too...

Dang man, I was originally going to paint my walls Gray. I love simple/flat colors but I had a soft blue tint thrown into the mix... you really make me wish I had stuck to gray :(

hahahah yes, its for camera/video purposes and dvd authoring testing. I have to keep in account that there are still a good amount of people that dont have flat screens. i can't wait til the day i dont need that anymore.

actually the color of my walls isn't a flat gray, theres a hint of blue mixed in there. hard to tell with the lighting though. it's a very desaturated blue and gray combo. looks really good. next time around though i think im going straight gray.

Great thread, i love going through these for ideas. Here's my current home studio.

6.jpg
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn is this Bill Gates' play room???!!?! :eek:

Well, here is my workstation. Nothing to write home about, I haven't completely unpacked into the apartment yet.
XBlade Rig is running Windows 7, Laptop and PC on bottom are XP machines.
Networking Gear isn't fancy either, just a 24 port Layer 2 D-Link, and a Netgear WGR614.
Server is sitting under desk running Ubuntu Server. Will update in March when I get completely moved in / new displays / network rack.
Pics:
Workstation:
P10100012.jpg

P10100072.jpg

P10100042.jpg

Networking (Dusty, I know :D):
P10100092.jpg

Desktop:
desktop.jpg

i hate you guys, all these nice desks, i saw one the other day i want but it is $600 and i have other crap i need to buy but now this thread has me wanting to run out and get it now!

Will people never stop posting that same picture? Its been floating around the internet since its inception.

Will people never stop posting that same picture? Its been floating around the internet since its inception.

To be fair, Final Fantasy X is not as old as the internet :p

Damn I love the black desk, I just bought a Razer Destructor too!! to go along with my Lachesis. Can't wait to post pics soon./

[H]adouken;1033658447 said:
Damn I love the black desk, I just bought a Razer Destructor too!! to go along with my Lachesis. Can't wait to post pics soon./

Looks like an Ikea Mikael to me.

Guess I'll get in on this, haha. Here's a few pics:

Panoramic1.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

Also, some of you Lost fans may have noticed the candy bar below the right monitor, haha. It's from the premiere last week. My brother had a small get together for it, and him and his wife decked out their place like the swan station, and had a bunch of food with the Dharma labels on it, haha. Here are some pics from it. I'll thumbnail them though, since they're off topic, and will just clog up the thread if they're fullsize:

^^notice the numbers on the UPC code :D haha.

You listen to Justice and you watch Lost, CLock3? You are just as awesome as me.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0042-1.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0006-3.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

I also have the talking Shaun.

You listen to Justice and you watch Lost, CLock3? You are just as awesome as me.

haha, thanks :) Justice is great. I got the 3 Ed Banger Records compilations the other day and have been listening to them to check out the other artists on the label. Some sick stuff. You like Boys Noize? Not on that label, but I got his album the other day as well. Pretty sick. You should check it out if you don't have it already.

Oo. Good theory ConfusedYKA.

I was thinking something along the lines of that as well 86DRIFTER.

We should probably take this to the Lost Season 5 thread though, haha. Getting a bit off topic.

Still moving stuff around... not 100% sure where I want everything yet... but here's how it looks right now...

workstationaj5.jpg

workstation2mx2.jpg

workstation3fe1.jpg

workstation4sv0.jpg

workstation5fj7.jpg

workstation6ko8.jpg

I really need to install new lighting in this room... I hate these ceiling fan lights :mad:

@TooBooKoo I liked it when your desk was against the wall and your lian-li was to your right. i think it was all on a jerker. at least, i think that was you.

and, how do you like that g9 mouse?

dang nice toobookoo. I love that keyboard. But, sadly they are about $190 here in Korea 230,000won.

What happened to your second monitor? you said that you got a second one.. didnt you?

What speakers are those?

Insignia BS-2111's as Zuriick said... I got them from Best Buy back when they were on sale for $50 or so... but I would have paid $100 knowing how they sound.

@TooBooKoo I liked it when your desk was against the wall and your lian-li was to your right. i think it was all on a jerker. at least, i think that was you.

and, how do you like that g9 mouse?

Yeah I had my setup like that... might do something like that again... I'm currently in the process of rearranging some things.

I love my G9... best mouse I've ever used hands down... incredibly accurate.

dang nice toobookoo. I love that keyboard. But, sadly they are about $190 here in Korea 230,000won.

What happened to your second monitor? you said that you got a second one.. didnt you?

Thank you...
and $190 for this keyboard :eek:

My second monitor went to the poor monitorless wife :( but she had to trade me for the Logitech Illuminated back... and promise not to complain about the new Wacom tablet and a few things for my beloved Evolution :D

this thread makes me feel unproductive... i need more free time to work on getting my office unpacked and put together... oh, and some more money to make it look half as cool as everyone else's office.

Man, every time I see a really clean setup like TooBooKoo's I get inspired to clean up and organize the cable jungle under my desk... and then I just shake my head and laugh because I know full well that I won't make the time/effort to do it. :p

hi guys,

been a lurker for a while on this forum and love this thread so here's my set up.
desk.jpg

With flash
darkdesk.jpg

Without flash

My Rig is quite an old one (but i intend to build a new watercooled one rather soon :D) i have plans in the pipeline for that.

hope you like it
jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back