• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, every time I post in this thread, there is always a comment about the tissues... haha.

Its like i'm the only one with allergies!
 
My wife let me open up a Christmas present early . a logitech G 27 wheel.

DSC00577-Copy.jpg

What game is that? Is that water cascading down your side windows?

Nice setup.

Here's mine:

img0075o.jpg
 
Makes sense now.

I forgot about GRID. The last racing sim I played was Shift/FM3 and they don't have that effect.
 
I added two shelf's and some LED Light's under each of them, relocated my speakers and router, lots and lots of cable management =X

4211470838_fe2cc17e3a.jpg

I was thinking about adding some lights under my shelf also. What is the brand of LED lights. I assume they are wired and not the battery powered ones.

I have only been able to find the ones that you must either hard wire or the battery powered ones
 
112009_musichall_ph2527_rect540_jpg_640x640_q85.jpg

112009_musichall_ph2523_rect540_jpg_640x640_q85.jpg


It's all in the details:
Lian Li V600 Modified Case with Casters
Logitech Ultra-X Keyboard
Logitech MX518
Dell 2005FPW
AudioEngine A2
MusicHall DAC25.2
MusicHall PH25.2 Headphone Amp
Denon D2000 Headphones
 
^ I think he means he can only find real light fixtures which you need to run wires for, or battery powered ones, and what he WANTS is some which plug into a wall outlet. Am I right?
 
Åndhrimnir;1035102150 said:
^ I think he means he can only find real light fixtures which you need to run wires for, or battery powered ones, and what he WANTS is some which plug into a wall outlet. Am I right?

Yes correct
 
Åndhrimnir;1035102150 said:
^ I think he means he can only find real light fixtures which you need to run wires for, or battery powered ones, and what he WANTS is some which plug into a wall outlet. Am I right?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Well, with 2009 nearly over I suppose I should hurry and get some pics of the system up. It's not much, but it's mine and I like it :D

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg
 
First post in here. :cool:

Just got some new speakers and a receiver so I figured I'd post some pictures. They aren't the best, my camera sucks, but you get the idea. Hoping to pick up a new desk and a subwoofer in the new year. :D

ehlthj.png


FUDGING LOVE THESE BEASTS! :D
abmomf.png

so22d0.jpg

332xe7o.png


Cable management needed :(
2zjaxy9.jpg
 
I'm hazarding a guess that the desk with the Apple stuff is a Galant and the desk with the sexy TJ09 is a Jerker.
 
Remove the sticker on your monitor and get a real sound system and you are golden.
 
What is that sound system? I've never seen one. I mean, looks fine to me. Sticker on the monitor totally has to go though.
 
Please dont mind the mess and the non-artistic shot here. Just want to get a photo in before 2010 starts up!

P1000539.jpg
 
Time to repost before the end of 2009. I made a slight change from my last post a few months ago.

This is my workstation in the summer
P1000983.jpg


Updated late fall/winter
P1010408.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

P1010423.jpg
 
What monitors are those? My initial guess was the Dell 27" but then I noticed the one in the center is taller then the other two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top