Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last pic is a nice shot. I like the lamp in back.

Thank you :)

are they just balancing on the case?

That and two supports in the wall. They're fine - they're not going anywhere. Before, though, I had them mounted on top and bottom supports standing vertically attached to the wall. I had them on their pretty good, and I doubt they would have come off, but it was constantly in the back of my mind. Where they're at now, though, there's no chance they'll fall or anything.

Teh redness. :cool:

img03551.jpg

Thank you :)

Yeah, the lamp is trippy. It has a colour disc in the bottom that turns right? Tell us where to get it. :)

I had a bubble lamp like that once. It had plastic fish in it. I tripped out on mushrooms to that thing for hours one night, from across the room the fish looked real. :D

If you ever get one with the fish though, don't use them as they move up and down in the column; in my case cracking the bottom of the lamp causing it to leak water.

I believe the commonly accepted definition of a workstation as it relates to this thread is the area, not the workstation computer itself.

Yeah, the lamp is trippy. It has a colour disc in the bottom that turns right? Tell us where to get it. :)

I had a bubble lamp like that once. It had plastic fish in it. I tripped out on mushrooms to that thing for hours one night, from across the room the fish looked real. :D

If you ever get one with the fish though, don't use them as they move up and down in the column; in my case cracking the bottom of the lamp causing it to leak water.

No, inside there are three stationary LED's, one blue, one green and one red. They alternate in brightness to mix around colors. I got it like 3 years ago at Wal Mart. You know, they always sell random lamps and other lighting stuff. I haven't seen this particular lamp or anything like it since I got it, so I couldn't tell you where to get it. There's no sticker on it or anything, either so no name, brand, model, etc :(

Actually that's not the same chair I have. I have different handrests and leather. But pretty close anyways. I've found it damn hard to find a suitable chair as well.. I need a tall backrest, but not many chairs have those.

that chair is now retired...while 'almost' avoiding the xmas crowds, i found this at costco yesterday...NICE value at $100 :cool: not quite ready to join the herman miller crowd yet. very comfortable and i have a bit more back support. all good!

rlwb3q.jpg

I figured I'd post this pic before 2009 is up, showing my new keyboard, mouse, and 1T external hdd. Next year I will have a new computer and much needed desk.

4208051142_9e97b7d489_o.jpg

Can't wait to hear the comments on this one! :eek:

I truly love the 2nd Amendment and own several firearms, but can't understand why they show up in workstation photos.

why wrong thread? this is my workstation

only for photo session :) better light then in my room, and i dont like photos with flash

like these...

img6996.jpg

img6998.jpg

img6999z.jpg

I love the simple and clutter-free setups like this ^

as much as i like my antec1200, ur case is my holy grail of all cases :) haha

I figured I'd post this pic before 2009 is up, showing my new keyboard, mouse, and 1T external hdd. Next year I will have a new computer and much needed desk.

Dude! Stop it! Yer killin' me! lol

What next, you gonna show off your ammo sotck pile? haha

I wish I could show you my "imaginary" t-flashes and arti-sims. ne1 military will know what that is. Fun toys. ;)

27" iMac in center, i7 System to left (mostly for DVR), LCD TV on top of that. Quad 9550 tosh in G4 case to right, LCD is shared by it and work laptop above it. Sorry for the darkness. If i make it too bright, people will bag on my wires...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Haha, it's funny when people just happen to have their firearms sitting around at their side. Handy in case the left 4 dead zombies pop through the door in the middle of facebook surfing. Show the swivel shotgun under the desk.

Good to see a fellow Bueller over here.

Yes, I know your nick on BadWeb too...

Here's mine, currently getting cleaned, snapped this in the middle of cleaning:

deskt.jpg

. . . because of the 1st Amendment??? ;)
Perhaps if you re-read my post a little more carefully you might notice that nowhere in it did I write that guns should not be allowed in these or any pics. I can decorate my workstation with all 6 of my guns if you need proof of my belief in the 1st Amendment.

I loved those Antec "Alienware" cases, they look so much better than the hideous ones they've been using ever since.

I'm still confused as to why people need guns next to their computer stations.

I know the guy with the shotgun said he just had it there because he had a fox problem. Kept eating his chickens or something, so it wasn't there all the time, just temporarily at ready.

Good to see a fellow Bueller over here.

Yes, I know your nick on BadWeb too...

Here's mine, currently getting cleaned, snapped this in the middle of cleaning:

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1900/deskt.jpg

Hello BrinNutz! and Holy monitor, Batman, that is huge! 46"?
Forum junkie too, eh? I'm am going to be building my first computer soon, and there is ample info here that I might need.

I gotta LOL @ the gun comments. You know I just put them there to stir you guys up! :p I guess I have a request for ammo next. You guys scared of knives, too? :D

What, no comments on the Green Jello cassette?

I know the guy with the shotgun said he just had it there because he had a fox problem. Kept eating his chickens or something, so it wasn't there all the time, just temporarily at ready.

GUNZ ARE THE ANSWERZ TO PROBLEMZEZ LOLZ

bellends

i believe that one of them is either a bushmaster or dpms arms AR-15. I have a dpms arms ap4. Nice rifle.

Perhaps if you re-read my post a little more carefully you might notice that nowhere in it did I write that guns should not be allowed in these or any pics. I can decorate my workstation with all 6 of my guns if you need proof of my belief in the 1st Amendment.

Perhaps if you read his post a little more carefully then you would realize that there's no reason to get heated over what he said. He was obviously being sarcastic in a friendly/funny way.

Did I say I was offended by it?

No.

I'm simply wondering why they're there.

I can't be sure here, but I suppose it might have something to do with the fact that he just wanted to show off his weapons. It might be because he has a terrible feeling of impending doom sometimes (zombie apocalypse, alien invasion, robotic uprising, etc), but whenever I see a shot like that, I'm just guessing it's because someone wants to show something off. That's what 100% of the shots in this thread are about, anyways - showing off. So *shrugs* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back