Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cuog
I have mine hanging up on wall hangers there a fender tele and a martin solid spruce top that i use on stage also hanging havent gotten my bass yet though.:p

New table.

new-1.jpg

Been in this house for a couple of months now, only just got round to taking some photos of my room though.

63k1.jpg

63k2.jpg

DSC_9841pp.sized.jpg

... funny how the D410 looks huge compared to the 24"... longe live wide-angle lenses :D

New setup. Going for the red theme now. Just gotta swap out the fans in the case.

Also, converted the Gundam to USB lol

119ow0p.jpg

EDIT: All red'ed up...

34dlh1i.jpg

G15 (ver 2) and G9.

I'm a bit of a Logitech fan boy lol.

The first G15 (blue one) was a much better keyboard but unfortunatly it got most of a can of UDL poured all over it lol. Couldn't find a version 1 anywhere so I had to get a new one.

EDIT: Thought I'd chuck in a quick shot of the other gundams

208ww0n.jpg

:p

hehe i just got hte g9 too. awesome mouse :D. i got a g15v1 coming to me as well. i can't wait :)

G15 (ver 2) and G9.

I'm a bit of a Logitech fan boy lol.

The first G15 (blue one) was a much better keyboard but unfortunatly it got most of a can of UDL poured all over it lol. Couldn't find a version 1 anywhere so I had to get a new one.

EDIT: Thought I'd chuck in a quick shot of the other gundams

http://i34.tinypic.com/208ww0n.jpg

:p

yeah my g15 was rather thirsty too. I can't believe how quickly the beer settled into mine. I acted instantly and it still wound up sucking it all into the film layer

@droopz
loving the zaku. how'd you convert it to USB? is that a master grade or perfect grade zaku?

looks like all the models in the stand are perfect grade. am i right?

My dad used to smoke in front of the family computer, and I remember we had to buy new keyboards about every 4-6 months. After the third he asked if I was spilling something on them and not telling him. I was 8 at the time but still remember telling him:
"No dad its your smoking causing it, I have to clean the desk constantly because of the ash"
He didn't belive me so I had him follow me to the computer. I grabbed the keyboard turned it upside down and watched a sizable amount of ash just fall to the floor.

He stopped smoking in front of the computer after that.

I have my bookcase is the living room. Its almost entirely Sci-Fi.

1/2 Price Books is to thank for most of it. Last time i was there i spent $50 and since i got parts of 2-3 series I'm gonna hit up amazon.com soon for the rest.

@droopz
loving the zaku. how'd you convert it to USB? is that a master grade or perfect grade zaku?

looks like all the models in the stand are perfect grade. am i right?

Yeah mate all Perfect Grade. There is a small guide about the USB conversion somewhere. Its basically just soldering in a resister and replacing the LED with a brighter one, then soldering the connections to the terminals where the battery would sit.

Less jabber more pics!
This is the best I can do for my room.. I hate doing work on campus so I like a comfy room.

Less jabber more pics!
This is the best I can do for my room.. I hate doing work on campus so I like a comfy room.

Well, if you like comfy rooms, you have done a good job! That looks really nice to work in, and its convenient: If your tired, you swing your char around and fall asleep, and then swing it around again to continue working ;)

Wow - that's awesome! Did your boyfriend take that picture?

edit: WTF is that jar of Vaseline behind you for???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back