Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a lot of changes since I last posed here. I changed out my cases to Lian-Li A05b cases and finally wall mounted my Dell 3007FPW.

Workstation_Nov_08.jpg

I've always been too scared to wall mount my monitors :( Partly because I think they'd be too far away from me and partly because I know in a month I'll want to rearrange teh room again and I'd be left with holes everywhere.

I've always been too scared to wall mount my monitors :( Partly because I think they'd be too far away from me and partly because I know in a month I'll want to rearrange teh room again and I'd be left with holes everywhere.

Thats the whole reason I dont want to wall mount my TV. I like to change my room around about every 3 months just to keep it up with some spice, add and take some things out, change posters etc.

Same here. I've thought about a wall swivel mount, or something. But, i change my setup too much

Well I can extend mine out pretty far. All the way to the front of my desk.

Workstation_ex_Nov_08.jpg

My desk has been in the same spot for 3 years now. It isn't going anywhere.

But you do really commit when you put up a large mount like mine.

Current setup, but before the new year i will have another 17" in place of the widescreen and the widescreen will be place above the three monitors. Also, i am building a new quad core desktop. New pics with rearrangements coming soon!!!! (for any of you americans, the name of that sexy girl is Keeley Hazell :) )

23sz11x.jpg

razvrm.jpg

jq737n.jpg

21jnods.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"Every beer I've ever drank is on a shelf above myyyy bed, and sometimes I put my speakers, facing out the window."

He's probably under the legal drinking age and thinks it's cool to have a bunch of smelly beer cans tainting the air so when whatever lack of friends comes over, they think he's a rebel alcoholic. You see a lot of the same beer lineup fixtures in college dorms where kids think they're cool because they drank some beer. It's like some sort of rite of passage for those starved for attention.

He's probably under the legal drinking age and thinks it's cool to have a bunch of smelly beer cans tainting the air so when whatever lack of friends comes over, they think he's a rebel alcoholic. You see a lot of the same beer lineup fixtures in college dorms where kids think they're cool because they drank some beer. It's like some sort of rite of passage for those starved for attention.

hahahah, rofl....not. Sounds like the kind of comment by someone starved for attention.

I think beer cans are cool too. Plus they're worth money.

I had an entire wall that I covered with tallboys stuck on with carpet tape. IT was 4\/\/35()|\/|3 bro!!!!! I was also dating an aerobics instructor, guess that makes me uncool somehow too. I suppose some people are bitter that they can't have a few brews or go on a date with *fap*. :D

hahahah, rofl....not. Sounds like the kind of comment by someone starved for attention.

I think beer cans are cool too. Plus they're worth money.

I had an entire wall that I covered with tallboys stuck on with carpet tape. IT was 4\/\/35()|\/|3 bro!!!!! I was also dating an aerobics instructor, guess that makes me uncool somehow too. I suppose some people are bitter that they can't have a few brews or go on a date with *fap*. :D
For some people I guess it's empty beer cans laying all over the place or stuck to the walls, for others it isn't. I guess whatever makes your self esteem higher. :p Nice comment about the aerobics instructor though. It made my mental image of you just turn totally different and erase all doubts about how cool you are. :confused:

omg well once I dated a girl with D sized breasts. I'm cooler. <e-penis grows 5 inches> :rolleyes:

omg well once I dated a girl with D sized breasts. I'm cooler. <e-penis grows 5 inches> :rolleyes:

Oh yeah? Well one time I did something that can't be proven and no one on the internet really cares about so I'm cooler.

Yay for updates.

sfl1om0g58k0ww79.jpg

And since my nerdum is spread throughout the house I thought I throw these up as well...

The lounge room. It takes a special kinda of nerd to proudly display his transformer plushy toys ;)

Big Daddy... The fish are still scared of him.

Whats more nerdy that TFs in the lounge?... Why Warcraft in the kitchen of course...

And lastly... MK2 Titan showing us what's what....

There's tonnes more crap around the house but I didn't want to get to OT :)

Again Droopz... your room/place is uber eerily scary... I get the chills looking at it, bBbrbbrbrbrrrrrrrr..
White empty walls, white cold ceramic floor tiles, I think it's the the emptiness and the white. Kinda like an asylum, a decked out asylum.

And nothing would fit me better haha...

Mild OCD really makes me enjoy clean surfaces. I hate clutter and mess with a passion.

Same here droopz my brother works at a jewelry store and the owners keep the back a freaking mess and every time i go in i feeling like "FIXING" it for them;)

Yup I'm one of 'those people' that has a compete shadow board in my shed and labeled tool draws haha.

One of those bare walls will have all my Gundams on glass shelves by tomorrow so that will break up the white a bit.

You and my stepdad would get along just fine, every thing has its place and has to be just right! Or i get beat with a stick,;)

yea so im def 21 and i happen to drink and watch my soccer matches during the day on the weekends and i never got around to throwing them away!

In just my opinion i think drinking is a horrible chose of life style, and its not for me, but do what you want cause this is good ole America.

fuck it who cares. as males I'm sure all of use have been there to some extent. and like all those before us we grew out of it. rather it be beer cans/bottles, or motherboards pinned to our walls we've allllllll been there. it's a reflection of something we are proud of at that time. eventually these same walls will be strewn with pictures of our offspring.

fuck it who cares. as males I'm sure all of use have been there to some extent. and like all those before us we grew out of it. rather it be beer cans/bottles, or motherboards pinned to our walls we've allllllll been there. it's a reflection of something we are proud of at that time. eventually these same walls will be strewn with pictures of our offspring.

Couldn't say it better. One of my walls is almost halfway covered in pictures of me and/with my two year old daughter.

One of my walls is almost halfway covered in pictures of me and/with my two year old daughter.

I have the exact same thing covering half of my walls!!! Pictures of your and your two your old daughter! ;)

I like your response. You get bonus points in my book.

Current setup, but before the new year i will have another 17" in place of the widescreen and the widescreen will be place above the three monitors. Also, i am building a new quad core desktop. New pics with rearrangements coming soon!!!! (for any of you americans, the name of that sexy girl is Keeley Hazell :) )

23sz11x.jpg

razvrm.jpg

jq737n.jpg

21jnods.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Beer, girls, and computers! What could be better :D

This is sorta like a Stanley Kubrick still.

Haha - you know...now that I look at it...it does look like one.

Also, I keep seeing these floors on some people's setup pictures (the tiles), what type of floors are those? Is it a basement? Or those special tiles you use to route wires under the floor (the ones they ahave in Data Centers)?

Beer, girls, and computers! What could be better :D[/QUOTE]

the girls being in the room and not on the monitor :D

Haha - you know...now that I look at it...it does look like one.

Also, I keep seeing these floors on some people's setup pictures (the tiles), what type of floors are those? Is it a basement? Or those special tiles you use to route wires under the floor (the ones they ahave in Data Centers)?

If you mean the tiles at my place, they are just ceramic tiles. The whole house is tiled in white. Adds to the hospital/asylum theme lol. It's very hot all year here so alot of new places are going with full tiles to help keep the house cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back