• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's fake guys, i vaguely remember seeing this pic or one very similar on the net a fair while ago and jusdging by the hardware he's tooling with i'd say it's a hella old pic.

BTW that sock IS on your foot RIGHT???:eek:

I thought they only used willywarmers in Alaska :p
 
itdept.jpg

You have now to pay for my eyes XD
 
Holy shit, it does.
Also can the mods PLEASE do something about that picture before [H] becomes a forum for the blind rather then for the computer enthusiast.
 
Would a new picture be nice? lol *checks photobucket*

Here is a semi recent one. Ill get a newer one soon

DSC09006.jpg
 
why the hell is there always a jar of Vaseline next to a computer?....


I mean.. I have seen so many freaken pictures of peoples computers with a jar of Vaseline!!!



edit:
sorry guys, posted this right before the new setup was posted.
 
i know wat im missing from my setup now.

THAT SMALL FRIDGE ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^ XD
 
OK I know I only just posted a few pics but I've had a big rearrange this weekend.

2ijlt1u.jpg


2eczreu.jpg


Finally got around to putting my old poster up :p

286zndj.jpg


And still got the 'red' thing going on for now...

2qdbi4g.jpg
 
Lol behind it all is a couch that I took out so i could take the pics.... It's not as eerie as it looks. :p
 
Droopz, where did you get that big purple or blue roller blind? And how much did you buy it for if you don't mind.
 
Sorry mate can't help you. The house was fitted with them when I bought it. :S They are in every window though and vary in width and length depending on the window, so I always assumed they were custom fitted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top