Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how comfortable it may be or not be, knowing how much I'm on my computer (as I'm sure a lot of us here are), I wouldn't want to spend that much time in bed!

Maybe he's got some kind of physical handicap or condition that keeps him in bed for extended periods of time.

Monitors may seem small next to my case but they are 22"

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

Here's my workstation as of lately... I am using my Jerker again, but I'm thinking of replacing all the surfaces with some nice real wood...

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2973.jpg

This one is for Guitarrasdeamor ;)

IMG_2984.jpg

Here's my workstation as of lately... I am using my Jerker again, but I'm thinking of replacing all the surfaces with some nice real wood...

IMG_2979.jpg

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/too-boo-koo/IMG_2974.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/too-boo-koo/IMG_2973.jpg[IMG]

This one is for Guitarrasdeamor ;)

[IMG]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/too-boo-koo/IMG_2984.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

What size of hp Display is that and how is it?

It's a 22" and I love it... I couldn't fit much bigger on the desk with these speakers, but I really would like a 30" :D

I bought it at my local Fry's... many convenient and grocery stores carry it as well... it's this month's issue.

you could if you manage to find the swivel arms that are for that desk :) check craigslist. I just bought a whole jerker just to get the extra arm... only cost me 65 for the desk, arm and the additional shelf. STEAL!

I am not home at the moment but if you PM me your email and I can send you the picture. OR you can use google... Her name is Vikki Blows ( yes that is her real name). She is a UK page 3 model and my future wife : )

I was going to ask for a link to your wallpaprer on the right too please? :) Thanks.

you could if you manage to find the swivel arms that are for that desk :) check craigslist. I just bought a whole jerker just to get the extra arm... only cost me 65 for the desk, arm and the additional shelf. STEAL!

I have a couple of the swivel shelves but they are two different sizes and one of them has a damaged surface... I will probably just grab some nice (and expensive) wood from Home Depot and make all new custom surfaces for the Jerker frame. I did find an Ikea Galant locally on Craigslist for $75... I was so tempted to bite on that, but I have some other priorities at the moment.

I have a couple of the swivel shelves but they are two different sizes and one of them has a damaged surface... I will probably just grab some nice (and expensive) wood from Home Depot and make all new custom surfaces for the Jerker frame. I did find an Ikea Galant locally on Craigslist for $75... I was so tempted to bite on that, but I have some other priorities at the moment.

if it's just the surface of the shelves I wouldn't worry too much just put the speakers over the blemishes. if that isn't the case you're on the right track. :)

if it's just the surface of the shelves I wouldn't worry too much just put the speakers over the blemishes. if that isn't the case you're on the right track. :)

Yeah that's probably what I'd do if I had a 30" monitor... but right now this 22" is doing good and I need to control myself, or so my wife says :rolleyes:

Yeah that's probably what I'd do if I had a 30" monitor... but right now this 22" is doing good and I need to control myself, or so my wife says :rolleyes:

yeah you should keep the future in mind and not go over board but fuck it you only live once and if you work hard for your money then you deserve to spend it frivolously LOL

Winamp doesn't like Vista.

winamp has no issues with vista that I'm aware of. works perfectly fine on my machine. what seems to be the issue you're having? what was the last version you used?

Also, is that mountain mods case? if so how do you like it I've heard some unfavorable comments about it. they have always struck me as awesome looking cases.

That's a pretty dumb setup. Why do you use the mouse left-handed when you're right-handed?

iTunes? What happened to winamp? Too good for it?

it's pretty dumb to quote pictures when it specifically says in this thread not to quote pictures.

Who are you to judge someone for how they do something that really doesn't matter to begin with? not to mention I don't even see where it says he is right handed...

I know him in real life, he's just being a douche. lol.

it's pretty dumb to quote pictures when it specifically says in this thread not to quote pictures.

Who are you to judge someone for how they do something that really doesn't matter to begin with? not to mention I don't even see where it says he is right handed...

winamp has no issues with vista that I'm aware of. works perfectly fine on my machine. what seems to be the issue you're having? what was the last version you used?

Also, is that mountain mods case? if so how do you like it I've heard some unfavorable comments about it. they have always struck me as awesome looking cases.

It's the Xoxide UFO cube, and I love it. I don't think I'll ever use a different case, it's light and it fits anything I could ever dream of putting in it. As for winamp, it crashes everytime I play a song. updated, installed old versions, formatted. I'll just use I-tunes.. oh well.

It's the Xoxide UFO cube, and I love it. I don't think I'll ever use a different case, it's light and it fits anything I could ever dream of putting in it. As for winamp, it crashes everytime I play a song. updated, installed old versions, formatted. I'll just use I-tunes.. oh well.
I'm moving my PC guts from an Armor case to a UFO H2Go compact case. Did you build your UFO PC? Any advice?

Just looked at that case. It looks pretty sweet. I don't like the inside layout but I like the way the sides mount and more drive space. If it's anything like mine every piece will come out so you are just left with the frame. I suggest doing that to assemble it. Makes it so you can wire everything pretty nicely.

I feel like a nail sticking out. It doesn't look like many people use their laptops as their main computer.Oh well. I'll post mine next weekend because Mom's on vacation and took my camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back