• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dormsetup.jpg


My distilled dorm setup.
 
Or you can make on from Ikea parts for like $20. (ikea paper towel holder + plexi)
[omg]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/498781661_71f3800c07.jpg[/img]
I made mine completely free, using some off-cuts of wood. Might not look as shiny, but I couldn't really care less.

_IGP0826.jpg


_IGP0828.jpg


Does it dont nerve when you typing ??
They're designed to raise the screen up to eye level when you have the machine on a desk & are using an external keyboard & mouse.
 
Or you can make on from Ikea parts for like $20. (ikea paper towel holder + plexi)
*snip*

which is exactly the price i paid for my real one from compussr when they were closing up shop.

meh.

i have a banana stand from bed bath and beyond i use for my headphones though :D
 
What my dorm currently looks like, Will post better pics when I've cleaned up a bit and have everything sorted properly.

PICT0020.jpg


PICT0018.jpg
 
I <3 that acer 19" widescreen. I just built a budget system for a coworker and went with that monitor.

1680x1050 resolution is rare on a panel smaller than 20".
 
I <3 that acer 19" widescreen. I just built a budget system for a coworker and went with that monitor.

1680x1050 resolution is rare on a panel smaller than 20".

That is actually a 24" widescreen, I dont know why it looks so small in the pics (compared to the 19inch its next to), however I absolutely love it.

Oh and btw those are not beer bottles, I was having a competition with a friend of mine of who could drink the most root beer in a day. I absolutely smashed him :D
 
That is actually a 24" widescreen, I dont know why it looks so small in the pics (compared to the 19inch its next to), however I absolutely love it.

Oh and btw those are not beer bottles, I was having a competition with a friend of mine of who could drink the most root beer in a day. I absolutely smashed him :D

smashing job!
 
Hey better a cat in the centre then a gun. Unless its a "laser cat!" (An SNL reference for any current SNL fans out there).

Looks like a really nice room to be totally honest. I like the colour of the desk/shelves, the paint choice, tiled floors, etc... Rock on man.
 
I really don't remember where I got the desk from. All I know is that I can stand on it and move around without it collapsing an I'm a 6'6"@250lbs guy. It's sturdy as a rock. Also, I picked out the room color, cabinets, and tiles. It's my dorm room at home pretty much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top