Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ agreed in your sig you have 6 pc's....+ps3 and 360=not poor or you spend all you $ on gadgets.

Just got my Realforce 101 keyboard in (this thing is awesome, but for $275 it better be) and that completes my setup for the time being, so here is my workstation.

Don't mind the mess of wires :eek:

picture004yh2.jpg

My children ;)

picture003gv1.jpg

That's an Eee on the left of the Model M and my Xbox360 is hiding behind the BenQ.

picture002tv8.jpg

Lian-Li comp is hooked up to the 22" Samsung monitor and the messy ass desk peeking in on the left is my dads.

What the hell? How does an iPhone 3G take worse pictures than a Sony Mavica MVC-FD5.
lol.gif

Getting all settled in to the new place, heres my "room" so far. I posted my set up once before but thats when I was in the basement in Michigan, now I have a spare room in the new house in Texas

My desktop on the left, WHS box on the floor to the right of the table, dual p3 1U server under my printer on the shelf.

games n stuff

Spider!!

my baby

Okie. Just tidy up my desk. Looks better now.

Desk from far:
DSCF4355.jpg

Desk proper:
DSCF4356.jpg

My PC and wireless router:
DSCF4358.jpg

Left of my desk:
DSCF4357.jpg

Centre of my desk:
DSCF4367.jpg

Right of my desk:
DSCF4364.jpg

Top shelf of my desk holding my NAS:
DSCF4363.jpg

That looks like the most expensive corner.

thats the play corner =) the work 'corner' is on the other side. minus the camera of course :p

I'm thinking of putting shelves in the corner but I dano if I'm gonna get a new desk or not. It's a 3 hour drive to ikea :rolleyes:

all that? like 2 or 3 of the consoles? really?

i've got all 3, seems normal to me...

Sorry for bad pics, camera sucks and need newer one. Sorry dont have any inside of case shots.

Overview:
2560576230085909719S600x600Q85.jpg

2168914690085909719S600x600Q85.jpg

2503998750085909719S600x600Q85.jpg

2370581600085909719S600x600Q85.jpg

I just got a new desk, monitor arm and matching 2nd monitor... having two monitors side-by-side was a long time coming. I hope I'm not out of line posting this in all three relevant topics at [H]ard|Forum.

Pictured:
Safco 1933 - 54'' Reversible Top Desk
Two (2) Samsung 226BW 22'' LCD monitors
Humanscale M7 Dual-monitor mount (M7T2A22G17Q)
Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
Logitech Quickcam Fusion
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse
Antec P180 computer case
Samsung LN-T3253H 32'' LCD TV

I just got a new desk, monitor arm and matching 2nd monitor... having two monitors side-by-side was a long time coming. I hope I'm not out of line posting this in all three relevant topics at [H]ard|Forum.

http://mrbsdomain.com/gallery2/d/11197-2/Mr_+B_s+Desk.jpg

Pictured:
Safco 1933 - 54'' Reversible Top Desk
Two (2) Samsung 226BW 22'' LCD monitors
Humanscale M7 Dual-monitor mount (M7T2A22G17Q)
Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
Logitech Quickcam Fusion
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution wireless mouse
Antec P180 computer case
Samsung LN-T3253H 32'' LCD TV

http://mrbsdomain.com/gallery2/d/11200-2/Mr_+B_s+Desk+2.jpg

http://mrbsdomain.com/gallery2/d/11203-2/Mr_+B_s+Desk+Monitor+Arm.jpg

Where can I find that arm, and how expensive is it? Googling your discription was unreliable. :(

Okay, my mom is home so I'll post mine in a few hours once I'm done with school for the day. Keep in my mind I'm only 14

Um, why is it necessary for us to keep that in mind?

That your mother likely doesn't want you posting pictures online due to your age and vulnerability hence why you must put it off till after school?

Wow @ Mr. B. That's an amazing arm and setup there!

Um, why is it necessary for us to keep that in mind?

That your mother likely doesn't want you posting pictures online due to your age and vulnerability hence why you must put it off till after school?

Wow @ Mr. B. That's an amazing arm and setup there!

No, I'm homeschooled and I wanted to get my work done so I don't have to worry about it at the last minute.

AND My mom had my camera on her trip home.

100_1944.jpg

I'm using my external display as my main monitor because I don't like looking down that much. I don't know why its so blurry though.

AND My mom had my camera on her trip home.

I'm using my external display as my main monitor because I don't like looking down that much. I don't know why its so blurry though.

Looks like your camera's autofocus picked the keyboard as the reference point so that your monitor behind was out of focus and blurry.

Hi all.. Some nice setups here.

Here's mine.

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

Excuse the carpet, it was already in the room. I'm replacing it with wooden floor early next year.

Desk area is still being worked on and i need to finish hiding the cables.

It does sometimes. I have the boiler in the room for the heating/hot water.

At night it used to be around 27-30 celsius in the summer.

Lately its been staying around 18-22 celsius with some changes done to the room/boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back