• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i'm loving the monitor aswell. fyi i just got it few days ago. have to say it's a quite a bit of a change for me from going from laptop to crt to lcd.... gah. now i want 40" sony xbr ones
 
That window in your room is crazy 86drifter, haha. I've never seen an angled window I don't think. Neat though, haha.
It comes with a flaw; The ability to not have a window air conditioner. I have considered getting a room air conditioner but those are upwards of $300.

three words... err... five words, three phrases:

duct tape
super glue
[H]ard

fixt it!
:p
j/k i like it the way it is
 
three words... err... five words, three phrases:

duct tape
super glue
[H]ard

fixt it!
:p
j/k i like it the way it is

The point is that it won't be sitting the right way. It can't be sideways, otherwise you burn out the compressor or something. It relies on gravity, unfortunately.
 
Heres mine, do you guys like it?

Specs:

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 1000
PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power 600W
Cpu: Intel Q6700 (2.66GHZ)
Ram: 8GB OCZ Reaper Ram 800MHZ
Video: 8800GT Super Clocked
Monitor: 24" Acer P241w
Input: Logitech EX110 wireless mouse/kb combo
Speaker System: Harmon/Kardon 2.1 Speaker system
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg
 
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/LS_727/DSC00383_f800.jpg[/IMG]

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/LS_727/DSC00386_f800.jpg[/IMG]

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/LS_727/DSC00387_f800.jpg[/IMG]


Hey where did u get that lamp?? And also is that a jerker or fredrik?
 
My desk is a freakin mess right now, mainly cus I don't know where to put anything... Any ideas are welcome.
_

P7040075.jpg

My parents used to have the same old ass receiver and they threw it away and bought a cool ProLogic 5.1 system many years ago. It's funny that you still use it. Hey if it works right...
 
Reminds me of an alternate version of my room.
Mine: Blue Walls, Dell Latitude, Logi Kb/mouse, Dell 24", Blu Rays [using ps3 for player], and majoring in architecture :eek:

I like your taste, I had a PS3 setup as well for a while, but I took it out not too long before the picture ;)
 
Sorry for the bad quality. Pictures taken with the celly.

image030ap6.jpg
image031bg2.jpg


Gigabyte P35-DS3L - e2780 @ 2.8Ghz - 4GB DDR2800 - 8800GTX - Soyo 24" LCD - Thermaltake M9
 
Everything is out of focus. Can you take some better ones please? It looks like a nice setup though.

edit: nm, I just saw the link and followed it for some better pix. :p
 
I guess it was not out of focus, it was "artist decision" :).
oh.. I didn't know. I thought it was just taken with a cheap camera phone or something. :p I guess I'm not with the "cool abstract" things or whatever. When you post pix of your stuff, the point would be for people to see what you have. :)
 
I finally found the camera. It is a crappy Kodak, but luckily, my wife broke the screen, so we get to get a new one soon!

The desk is an O'Sullivan special from Staples, circa 2001. Filing cabinet is a recent addition, which almost matches, from Staples. Unpictured chair is $40 'leather' chair also from... you guessed it: Staples (my Samsonite broke at the base - weak!).

I have four machines running in these pictures (all but the new one was shut down right after pictures - gets hot in here with 9 cores and 63" of screen).

From least to most powerful:
ABox - PDA
Dell Axim X50-Mid: 520MHz, 64MB RAM, 128MB ROM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 1GB SD, WinMo5
EBox - Laptop
Everex XT5000T: 1.6GHz TL-50, 2GB DDR2-667, GF7600Go, 80GB+100GB HDDs, WiFi, 17" LCD, Wireless Laser Mouse 6000v2, VistaHP
BBox - E-mail/old rig
2.5GH E2180, BadAxe2, 4GB DDR2-832, HD2600Pro, WD5000AAKS, CM690, GeminII, 19" Soyo, WIME 2.0, VistaBiz
LiBox - New monster
3.3GHz Q6700, BoneTrail X38, 2GB DDR3-1600, HD4850, WD6400AAKS, Li'lfish, 24" Soyo, Vista
H2O: D-Tek Fuzion V2, DangerDen X38, 7/16" MasterKleer, Swiftech MCP-655, MCR-220, MicroRes
Acc.: APC 550VA UPS, Lexmark 2470 AIO, MS Wireless Desktop 6000, 4.1 speakers, 250GB Ext.HDD




Yes, Virginia, that is an original Ratpadz!


Lamborghini Reventon on the big screen, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 on the smaller one.



I didn't know where else to put this shot. I was looking for a charger caddy for my devices - since the Rocketfish is larger than the CM690 I lost my gadget shelf - but couldn't find anything reasonable. I ran across this $2.50 wire tub, and 'modded' it thus. I zip-tied my USB hub to the side, and run the cable out my desk hutch. All the cords for my PDA, camera, etc fit right inside. Snazzy, no?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top